Crazy Things youve Actually Seen

I've seen a man die on a sport bike, it was raining heavy one night like 7 years ago and dude was going like 90 weaving through traffic and then he tried to go around in the emergency lane and there was an abandoned car there he veered off and smashed right into the back of it....I didn't know he was dead at the time but I saw it on the news the next morning
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I used to live in the country on the outskirts of my town. I was pulling in from work one afternoon and heard a huge crash behind my house. I was the 1st person at the accident. 3 guys had been drinking and took a curve too fast. Their truck had flipped, one guy was thrown out and died after I got there, another was unconscious in the truck and the driver was walking around in shock. But the craziest part is that his head had hit the mirror or the windshield and had literally scalped him from his brow line to the middle of his head, no skin left whatsoever. Just skull. I kept trying to get him to sit down and stop touching his skull but he didn't speak English and he was in shock. Took the ambulance 20 mins to get there. It was crazy.

saw a car after being rear ended facing oncoming traffic go 4 lanes left to right on the 5 Freeway
it was going against traffic and no one hit the car.

saw a dude in broad daylight try to steal a girls phone as she was texting on melrose.
had a running start and missed, the girl screamed haha

dude changing lights fell from top of the ladder, landed on ankle, and it completely tore off.... blood everywhere, bone visible

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by solarius49

I've seen a male crackhead suck off a sex offender at my job for $5 a piece (it was a bet)

I've seen a 24 yr old man poop his pants 4 times in 12 hours after eating the food they fed us in Jordan

I've seen Wiz Khalifa's ****** brother at the bar...thought it was a girl...tried to get on it...my boys saved me

WUT

laugh.gif
how did I miss this
1312372233754.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I've seen a male crackhead suck off a sex offender at my job for $5 a piece (it was a bet)

I've seen a 24 yr old man poop his pants 4 times in 12 hours after eating the food they fed us in Jordan

I've seen Wiz Khalifa's ****** brother at the bar...thought it was a girl...tried to get on it...my boys saved me

WUT
Bro, I didnt even know, plus I had a few drinks in me smh....the worst part is that "it" was shutting down all my game until my boy came over and intervened
laugh.gif
Wait are you saying that wiz's actual brother the transexual was feeling your game, or some random ****** that you used wiz to compare what he looked like? neither acceptable, but the latter is worse.

At like 2am, going home tipsy, i saw a car on the other side straight smash into a pole doing 50.  I had to keep it moving though, wouldn't have passed any test.

saw a box truck make a sharp turn, and roll over on its side. went about 50 yards before it stopped.

on a busy street in tampa, this baser staring in the sky just walked across the street. i stopped ( i was in the left lane) and she went to cross and BAAAMMMM a car going about 50mph hit her. sent her in the air like a dam rag doll. i mean literally. got out and threw her my shirt off my back - too much blood, and i knew she had something. on a side note, the chick in the car behind me went to HS with me, and i ended up smashin her couple months later
happy.gif
... ambulance got there and she refused to go to the hospital btw. 

saw these two thug chica girls get out of their car, and jump this FINE lady in the car behind them. pulled out wads of her hair. and just jacking her.

countless brawls.. but im usually in them.

one little league football game - 7th grade. we were playing a team that we had beef with lol. ended up in a brawl in the game, and continued over with the parents in the stands
laugh.gif

many times ill be with one of my boys.. and the same bird flys over following him. one time, we were at the beach. and the  chopper came down about 50 yards from us. noted it was about 10 of us, and some are about that life
grin.gif

seen a dude shoot his pit point blank at his dome. i was young. left feeling sick
embarassed.gif

seen this chick dome up my boy in the middle of the street, on her knees.

in a club this chick was blowing this guy, and made eye contact with me the whole time. i was blasted
laugh.gif

i was driving home from work and on this busy residential street, i saw a car driving on the sidewalk. they wanted to pass up traffic. not a single damn was given that day by the driver
laugh.gif

Guy pull out a gun on another guy on a packed metro bus.
Guy and a girl have sex infront of everyone at a party.
A six pack beer bong

shootings

saw a dude get hit my a car. his face bounced off the hood. he no longer had a face... i'm guessing the dude died.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Guy pull out a gun on another guy on a packed metro bus.
Guy and a girl have sex infront of everyone at a party.
A six pack beer bong
wait, a dude actually  took 6 beers to the dome?!

dude slide under big rig on his bike, giving himself full body brush burn

freaks gettin it in on picnic table in middle of party

aliens.

plenty of fights

Saw the twin towers fall while I was walking back to BK on the Williamsburg Bridge on 9/11

Saw a guy get dragged by a semi about 100-150 feet down the black pinned under the back wheel. Blood and flesh pieces trailed all the way down the block. Took them 2 hours to get the truck jacked up to get him out. Heard he died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Went outside when it was -52 degrees Celsius (-61.6 Fahrenheit). It's to the point you can barely breathe. 

Last night on the F a young drunk Asian couple went to far with pda, she was sitting on his lap making out in a skirt and he whips it out and they go at it like they haven't seen each other in years. Just bouncing up and down like there wasn't 7 of us in the car. We couldn't leave the car because there was a delay, he finishes on her and puts on a pair of shades and gets off at Delancy.

One of those stares where you're disgusted, shocked, amazed and just parlayed with non-executable emotions to what you just saw.

saw a guy hit $1,000,000 on a scratch off in a deli, started bugging out, after that dudes rocked him out down the block signed the ticket and gave the deli owner some $ so he destroyed the tape.

Originally Posted by famenycity1

saw a guy hit $1,000,000 on a scratch off in a deli, started bugging out, after that dudes rocked him out down the block signed the ticket and gave the deli owner some $ so he destroyed the tape.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jell0man

Saw a guy walking get hit by a van going like 30mph and ran over his leg. The broad kept driving like it was nothing, proceeded to park in a parking spot and walked out to check on the dude WITH her little kids. Guy was on the ground but tried to swing on her.

roll.gif

Wait, wait, wait. First of all, stop reminding us about that bet. The first time you mentioned it was enough
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. Mr. Poop....damn
laugh.gif
. Wiz has a ****** brother?? Never knew that. Good thing they saved you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

watched John Legend FULLY check out my friend in the front row while he sang "she don't have to know" on the piano... my friend was a guy by the way (and yes, we still tease him until this very day)
My face as I read this..
eek.gif
. I knew it
tired.gif
. He still makes good music though.

Back
Top Bottom