Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Same thoughts for PTI I was like what middle aged woman watches that lol?

I didn't expect the beginning to be how it was. I thought it would be set in a older time for some reason.

I thought he was about to get shot too after sitting outside the gym

Did Bianca take her hearing aid when Donnie was banging on the door? If so that's pretty hilarious

I didnt like how PTI was slandering apolo for having a kid with another woman

athletes do that every day and no one cares but for the sake of the movie they have to talk about how it tarnishes his legacy 

athletes do that every day and no one cares but for the sake of the movie they have to talk about how it tarnishes his legacy 
If I recall correctly, Tony only asked if it would tarnish his legacy & Wilbon basically said no, who gives a ****... that athletes father "illegitimate" children all the time.

Was
pimp.gif
 seeing the PTI boys on the big screen, though.

Don't follow sports as much as I used to but I used to love coming home from school & watching them debate/discuss. 
Can't believe I haven't seen this yet, gonna go tomorrow
DL "Don't Waste My Time" now.

Thank me later.

Last edited:
They weren't slandering him at all, they actually kind of excused it.. they even said it's not a big deal because he was a boxer and all they cared about was if the kid could fight.

i think it was just the fact that they even brought it up as a question then

but i guess its authentic to the click bait garbage that espn uses to stay in business 

Tiger Woods was vilified for cheating on his wife and that started his downward spiral.

I think him ******* 300 girls at the same time is started the downward spiral :lol:

Naw crashing the car and the public learning he cheated on his precious nubian queen was what started it.

They even made that man go to seek therapy for sex addiction :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw Creed last night........and man ......that is easily one of the best movies I've ever seen. Without a doubt the best movie of the year for me. I don't think I've ever been that emotionally invested watching a movie since Crash. This movie better clean up come awards season!

Thought Creed was good, but not great. Nothing really moved me in the film. Felt like I was along for the ride instead of getting that motivational pull me in feeling. Everything happened a lil too fast.

-15-0 in Mexico...then quit job
-move to Philly
-spark up a quick easy relationship with Rocky
-meet girl...immediately becomes GF
-win first easily against contender.....get title shot & train
-Rocky gets sick
-predictable falling out with GF & Rocky
-Reunite for a great fight.

The end.

Enjoyed it, but I came away a Lil underwhelmed considering the hype. Felt rushed. But still, a good movie overall. MBJ holdin it down.

I give the movie a 8/10...

but the scumbag in me wanted to see tone retaliate later in the film and I thought that is what was going to happen when MJB was sitting in front of the gym and the lil homie said "i heard u creed son" :nerd: :smh:

"I heard you Creed's son"

*BRRRRRRRRRRAAATTT*

:rofl: :rofl:

Thought Creed was good, but not great. Nothing really moved me in the film. Felt like I was along for the ride instead of getting that motivational pull me in feeling. Everything happened a lil too fast.

-15-0 in Mexico...then quit job
-move to Philly
-spark up a quick easy relationship with Rocky
-meet girl...immediately becomes GF
-win first easily against contender.....get title shot & train
-Rocky gets sick
-predictable falling out with GF & Rocky
-Reunite for a great fight.

The end.

Enjoyed it, but I came away a Lil underwhelmed considering the hype. Felt rushed. But still, a good movie overall. MBJ holdin it down.

Would you have pulled some of those themes and spent more time on just a couple of themes?

I felt like even though a lot was going on, everything wasn't equally important and didn't need that much screen time. For example, I didn't think there was a need to spend a lot of time on him boxing in Mexico or him quitting his job.

Last edited:
I was plesentantly surprised at how authentic Donnie and Bianca's relationship[ felt. It wasn't in a sense forced , rather it felt natural. It wasn't the hero getting the girl in the traditional sense after defeating his enemy. I was like a natural progression.

BTW, WavyCrockett if you think the relationships in this movie went fast, check out a James Bond movie, especially Spectre. You'll be laughing.

BTW, WavyCrockett if you think the relationships in this movie went fast, check out a James Bond movie, especially Spectre. You'll be laughing.

Bond probably saw what that blonde did in Blue Is The Warmest Color and knew she would be a good time.

Would you have pulled some of those themes and spent more time on just a couple of themes?

I felt like even though a lot was going on, everything wasn't equally important and didn't need that much screen time. For example, I didn't think there was a need to spend a lot of time on him boxing in Mexico or him quitting his job.

I agree on not everything needing enough time....but there was really no struggle or process. I feel like giving him some more time in Mexico would've built a lil character...and introduced some interesting dynamics. And if you're going to make a scene with him connecting with the dirt bike dudes, at least show a little bit more relationships than brief "what's up" and a quick question about dirt bike riders earlier.

Other than finding out Rocky had cancer, what real obstacle did he have to overcome? Few hours in jail for punching Tone Trump. Felt like a guy who was seemed resentful of his dad, and wanted to make his own name...was too quick to accept the creed name and legacy.

I love character development pieces....so if I'm going to see a peak and valley movie, I feel like the peak should be earned by digging a Lil deeper to the valley. That's all.

Still enjoyed it, but things happened a lil too quick.

I agree on not everything needing enough time....but there was really no struggle or process. I feel like giving him some more time in Mexico would've built a lil character...and introduced some interesting dynamics. And if you're going to make a scene with him connecting with the dirt bike dudes, at least show a little bit more relationships than brief "what's up" and a quick question about dirt bike riders earlier.

Other than finding out Rocky had cancer, what real obstacle did he have to overcome? Few hours in jail for punching Tone Trump. Felt like a guy who was seemed resentful of his dad, and wanted to make his own name...was too quick to accept the creed name and legacy.

I love character development pieces....so if I'm going to see a peak and valley movie, I feel like the peak should be earned by digging a Lil deeper to the valley. That's all.

Still enjoyed it, but things happened a lil too quick.

alot of ppl dont have the attention span for those types of movies anymore bro. Just look at how fast paced star warz was. movie goers of this gen wants things happening at a rapid pace BAM, BAM, BAM. There isnt any time to really build dynamic characters anymore unless youre making a franchise. this movie was a lil over 2hrs bro :lol:

Star Wars dragged for me and felt slow. I couldn't wait for it to be over.

I kept thinking, will y'all finally find Luke Skywalker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom