CSU Fullerton

Sup everybody,

I'm gonna be transferring to CSU Fullerton next fall, and I was wondering what it's like? Does anyone here go there? and by any chance does anyone know if the kinesiology program is any good?

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks 
happy.gif

I have all the info you need. Kines program is very solid...Just PM me for any questions you have, I graduated last yr.

I graduated back in '06 in Biochemistry and I have a soft spot for that campus/ faculty ... meet as many people as you can.

What's your major?

^My major's kinesiology for physical therapy. I won't be living on campus, so do you got any suggestions on how I could meet a buncha new people?

^My major's kinesiology for physical therapy. I won't be living on campus, so do you got any suggestions on how I could meet a buncha new people?

The best would be in the gym, in class...heck I'll take u to the bars when you come down next yr :pimp:

Aside from your fellow classmates in your major ... the Quad is a good place. There's a new sports/ work out facility that they built after I left and Down Town Fullerton but I'm sure that'll do more harm than good haha.

But in general, start small with your class and move out from there.

Like most CS schools, it's a commuter school. For a state school, they have a decent accounting program. Hot girls. 

The accounting program is very solid. Everyone I know that graduated from the program got a solid job right out.

Back
Top Bottom