Cudi WZRD jan 30th

I went into this album with an open mind after hearing some of the other WZRD tracks so I think it helped with my view on it. Its a pretty good album, but one of those albums Im gonna have to be in the mood for when I play it. Im not gonna be able to throw it on on a consistant basis like I do with Cudi's other projects. I kinda wish he made this a mixtape & kept on with the MOTM series, but it is what it is. My favorite tracks off my first listen -

The dream time machine
Love hard
Teleport 2 me
Efflictim

First listen was OK.

I don't wanna write this off just yet, I felt the same way about 808's and I still play that %$!#
pimp.gif

@#*! is so dope to me...
..."Live & Learn" is my @#*!, and "Efflictim" is begging to be used in some artsy indie flick.

I can only image the melodramatic student films that @#*! is about to used in from high schools to colleges nationwide
laugh.gif

First listen and it definitely has some good songs. 
As some of you said.. This is not touching the MOTM series and I hope that he's done with this experiment 
grin.gif

im a huge cudi fan but this isn't that great. sounds more like demo tape with more random singing.

a few good songs though. terrible nirvana cover.

Waking up hungover to new Cudi 
smokin.gif

JCage: good lookin out on the pm bro 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

halfway thru and this shhh is dope af, no favorite track yet besides T2MJ...maybe Live&Learn or Brake. Cudder

This +*%* is DOPE to me 
Cudi did it again 

pimp.gif

Only heard break prior to listening to the whole thing

Played it twice, liked it Alot more the second time

solid album IMO. if you come into this album with an open mind and disregard the MOTM saga, then you can appreciate this more. Cudi isn't a "rapper", though he does rap in some songs, and this is a bit of a divergence from his normal music, still good though.

I listened to it once.
I want to like it, but it is not something i am familiar with from cudi.

Hmm, very interesting I must appreciate the experimenting, however I don't think the whole album is on par with either of the MOTMs, unfortunately (and I'm a huge Cudi fan.)

The previously released tracks are still amazing Teleport to me and Break.

I also really like the Arrival, HIgh off life and Love hard.

But in my opinion Efflictim and dr.pill can be called mediocre.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Alot of good tracks on here..
pimp.gif

+ I put "No One Believes Me" at the end of mine...
...#%+% sounds hot after "Upper Room" and then loopin' back to "The Arrival."
Is this the only unreleased song that didn't make the final tracklist?

Back
Top Bottom