Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Finale- "Seinfeld"

I think I'm still laughing from last week...Should be hilarious. Can't believe the season is over already, hope this isn't the last season but Iwouldn't be surprised if it was.

I wonder if it is going to be an actual episode of Seinfeld or how they are going to do this either way LD never fails to bring the comedy.

laugh.gif
everyone coming to LD for money in all situations.

Wait, it's 9:42 and it's over already!? What happened to 10:00.

GREAT to somewhat see how Seinfeld would look if it was still on

Wish it would come back

Never the less it was a great episode.. mad it ended at 9:40 tho

That finale was underwhelming to me
ohwell.gif
I barely cracked a smile, coulda been way better. Everyone was complaining all season about wanting more Seinfeld, wellit was more than enough in this episode. I kinda missed the Curb regulars like Marty and Leon but oh well, still a great season overall.

The funniest part to me was George running, he looked like a damn fool
laugh.gif

last weeks episode was def better, but this one was good, laughed a few times

"so you go to a funeral and you are more worried about the casket than the deceased"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

That finale was underwhelming to me
ohwell.gif
I barely cracked a smile, coulda been way better. Everyone was complaining all season about wanting more Seinfeld, well it was more than enough in this episode. I kinda missed the Curb regulars like Marty and Leon but oh well, still a great season overall.

The funniest part to me was George running, he looked like a damn fool
laugh.gif
This.

I loved the whole rant about the "respecting wood" though. That was a typical Seinfeld conversation right there.

Wait, so does that mean the episode did it's justice?

Not a hilarious final episode but I thought it wrapped itself up well. I was dying at the final scene though, this dude Larry really can't help himself. Ihope this isn't the last season but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

i just watched it, flawless imo. not too over the top. good ending, and my man george C.

i swear im gunna get a costanza jersey made up one day with a double zero as his number

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

last weeks episode was def better, but this one was good, laughed a few times

"so you go to a funeral and you are more worried about the casket than the deceased"
laugh.gif
yeah last weeks was better, that whole bit with the wood was funny

The show could of been longer, having said that I was laughing through the whole thing though.

I wouldn't of given Mocha Joe a tip either for doing a favor.

Back
Top Bottom