Curious why no love for Nike Air Max 97s or 95s?

Wow, BIP, amazing stuff! Thanks for posting those pics.

Why do you say yo understand the reason for making the air bubbles smaller? Marketing, or some other reason?

^^^ Thats because you are tying your shoes wrong. I use to have the same problem with 95's till about 3 yrs ago when someone posted shoe tying info on here. Take the right string and put it on the left side of shoe then take the left string and go over and under the right string then just tie like regular. They will stay tied.

Always had the same problem. Imma try this one out later

Always loved AM95's. Considered getting back into them since my last pair in around 05 or so but I tried em on recently and they just don't feel right :frown:

The older generation appreciates the AMs more IMO. I had the OG AM 95s and rocked them for a decade before the soles separated. I have bought the retro 95 every time my pair gets jacked up. Always have to have a fresh pair of neon AM 95s on hand.

never knew 95' stopped getting love. i've just stopped buying b/c the quality is crap. neon 95's are in my top 5 shoes of all time, they last time they were produced well was the history of air pack. I would love to get a new pair but the gradient has been a mess and now the shoes feel like cardboard so i refuse to buy. anybody know where i can find a size 14 pair of neons from 05 or before?

I'm trying to stray away from Jordan Brand. My boy showed me these the other day and got them on lock. Pretty sick in person. I know they are a little gimmicky with the GITD, but I like the all white look of it. Def got me interested in other cw of the 95's, to hopefully expand my collection.

As others have said, I love 95's but I can't buy them anymore due to the tiny air units and terrible shape they now use. And vast reduction in quality of materials.

I had these back in 97. I would probably buy them for nostalgia purposes if they were made decently.

Decently is correct! That blue was too tough. Remember popping the air bubb intentionally for nike credit to copp the royal foams that yr smh lol!!

Decently is correct! That blue was too tough. Remember popping the air bubb intentionally for nike credit to copp the royal foams that yr smh lol!!

Haha that was pretty common. I had the Jumpman Pro White/Navy before these. A guy in my class was jealous of my kicks and wrote on them with a pen which never came out. Ahh memories of when mom and dad would buy me at most 2 pairs of shoes a year.

95s are my fav sneaker of all time and I love the fact that the beasts are onto something else (like J's which I don't rock). I've never copped any of the wack adaptations that Nike has released but I am actually thinking of grabbing these poison green flywire 95s. Does anyone on here have a pair of these? I am curious to know what these feel like on the feet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-air-ma...15?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item33853fc943

never knew 95' stopped getting love. i've just stopped buying b/c the quality is crap. neon 95's are in my top 5 shoes of all time, they last time they were produced well was the history of air pack. I would love to get a new pair but the gradient has been a mess and now the shoes feel like cardboard so i refuse to buy. anybody know where i can find a size 14 pair of neons from 05 or before?

What was wrong with the most recent og pack neons?

to me i think all runners are ugly.they just never made that transition from performance to streetwear like cross trainers,basketball ,skateboarding kicks etc did.they are too narrow and look mad dorky with jeans.i do own a few pairs but they are beaters i would never try to stunt with a pair of runners.but i know many of you would disagree.

to me i think all runners are ugly.they just never made that transition from performance to streetwear like cross trainers,basketball ,skateboarding kicks etc did.they are too narrow and look mad dorky with jeans.i do own a few pairs but they are beaters i would never try to stunt with a pair of runners.but i know many of you would disagree.
well atleast you know. 

with all the recent releases i think they get plenty of love, the 93s are the ones that need to come back out.

Back
Top Bottom