Curren$y is GARBAGE.

lol, i see u guys followed me into this thread
im gonna believe what i want, cause i know dude isnt just sitting there writing lyrics nonchalantly about random unspecific things. he IS talking about someone in particular, no one "raps" general statements

and in my heart i know he was talking about wiz biting his style on kush and oj, its just too flagrant not to take notice

and if your gonna shoot down my theory then please tell me who he might be talking about.. lil wayne? cause he was on verde terrace if im not mistaken..

lol, i see u guys followed me into this thread
im gonna believe what i want, cause i know dude isnt just sitting there writing lyrics nonchalantly about random unspecific things. he IS talking about someone in particular, no one "raps" general statements

and in my heart i know he was talking about wiz biting his style on kush and oj, its just too flagrant not to take notice

and if your gonna shoot down my theory then please tell me who he might be talking about.. lil wayne? cause he was on verde terrace if im not mistaken..

Your a bum son...reaching OD, they Fs with each other...if you wanna hear direct rap disses go listen to game. You'll have plenty to start threads with

Your a bum son...reaching OD, they Fs with each other...if you wanna hear direct rap disses go listen to game. You'll have plenty to start threads with

Originally Posted by and1play5

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ok

Back
Top Bottom