Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Not necessarily a coupon, however, if you, family member, or friend is in the military, Eastbay, FTL, Champs, and FTA now give a military discount online, rather than going through the old Veterans Advantage site. Discount is 20%, I'll assume QS, Limited releases will be exempt like always. Bought my middle son a large amt of sneakers on Eastbay for his bday. All they did was verify my military email address in the block provided. Good part is no expiration date. Hope this helps.

Foot Action bday coupon code: CP343BC3

IS NOT WORKING 
mad.gif

"expired or not yet active"

couldnt use my winners circle $20 off that i received in the mail on these...manager said he wont allow people to use them on the xi releases...pretty crazy...i have to use this thing within the next few months and i dont see how ill put that off...what a dumb rewards program...just used one on the baron ix's not too long ago...and on the powder blue x's before that....

Last edited:
coupons for ColeHaan.com XCHANGE for 30% off everything and THANKYOU for $50 off $200. Just bought two pairs of lunargrands for $180 that would have been $320 originally.

Dear Mr.

Thanks for contacting Finish Line about the Winner Circle reward refund. I am VaLinda, your Customer Care representative, and I am here to help. I reviewed your transaction and the $20.00 was requested for refund as of 4.21.14. Please allow three to seven business days to receive the check in the mail to the ****** address.

If you need anything else, please e-mail us or call 1-888-777-3949.

Thanks for choosing Finish Line.

With best regards,

VaLinda

Customer Care Department
Finish Line USA, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235
www.finishline.com
1-888-777-3949
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Back