Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Funny how it's for "loyal customers", but the reps let it slip that it's completely randomized.  Nike ain't got the time/resources to sift through customers who are actually loyal, but random emails are no problem.

LOL. on the flip side nike didnt have to do anything...and this will probably discourage them from doing anything like this again. lol.

No dice for me either. Not even a 2-day shipping code. :smh:

Katherine: Hi, my name is Katherine. How may I help you?
Loyal Member since 2006: Hi Katherine. Numerous associates of mine that haven't made a single purchase on Nikestore.com in well over a year were blessed with a $25-$50 coupon via email. I just spent close to $350 in the past couple of days and was wondering, where's the love?
Katherine: I see that you have been a loyal Nike.com member since 2006. Please know that we appreciate that! We only sent these emails to a very few registered members who were opted-in to receive email promotions.
Loyal Member since 2006: Ok. It just seemed like most of the people I associate with received one today, and I was just feeling a bit left out.
Loyal Member since 2006: : (
Katherine: I am so sorry. We are having a current promotion on all of our clearance items. You can use the promo code BEFAST for 20% off the already discounted clearance items.
Loyal Member since 2006: I don't feel like I was treated like a loyal member... Everyone and their grandmother has access to the code above for clearance items. I guess I'll just sob myself to sleep (*not that serious, lol).
Katherine: Please don't, you will make me cry!
Loyal Member since 2006: I feel like an outcast now. Thanks Nike...
Katherine: Please don't. Did you want me to help you shop for any clearance items to cheer you up?
Loyal Member since 2006: No thanks Katherine. I really wanted to use it on the black Tech Fleece shorts...
Katherine: I understand. They are a nice looking shorts,
Katherine: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Loyal Member since 2006: sigh... no thanks.

Last edited:
They could have simply stated in the email "You've been randomly selected to recieve blah blah blah," don't hit me with the loyal customer talk and give me a 2 day shipping code (which I receive my orders in 2 days anyways).

I'm tempted to splurge right now with that code but I feel like waiting until Memorial day weekend.

I'm tempted to splurge right now with that code but I feel like waiting until Memorial day weekend.
So true bruh. I ain't get one but maybe should hold off from buying anything right now and wait for the holiday weekend. First time in a couple years going to stay local so I could actually catch a deal somewhere.

Last edited:
So there's no way to ask for the $25 or $50 coupon if you call customer service?

Man i spend 1,00 or more a year on nike.com and this is how they repay me. Lol i did'nt get anything, but other people who only have bought one pair of shoes get a $50 gift card. I tried talking to support and they basically said tough luck it was random. I have never had luck getting any sort of coupon from nike. They probably know they dont need to give me one to keep me buying

I didn't even get a free shipping email. And I recently (past couple days) emailed them asking for support on an unrelated topic. They weren't able to provide me with any help. You would think they would have hooked me up.

And the claim that it's "random" is total BS. They most likely use a complicated marketing algorithm that has been "proven" to maximize sales while limiting possible losses. While you guys who spend thousands will most likely continue to spend thousands (with coupon or without) they might be able to get new high volume customers by sending them the $50 gc.

got my $50 as well..... funny thing is i haven't bought anything from ndc since 2012, i guess that gift card is just a way for nike to bring back customers from buying at ndc   

You guys are crying like girls. Take it for what it is, random acts of kindness from Nike to the select few customers. I only got $25 on one account, which isn't my most active either. My account from about 5+ years ago with over 10k in purchases got nothing. It's just random folks. Don't be bitter if you didn't get anything. If they keep getting complaints, why would they ever wanna do this again? Look at the big picture.

Stop whining, nike didn't even have to do this for anyone and could care less cause ya still going to cop from them. And ya I got the $50 gc :lol:

You guys are crying like girls. Take it for what it is, random acts of kindness from Nike to the select few customers. I only got $25 on one account, which isn't my most active either. My account from about 5+ years ago with over 10k in purchases got nothing. It's just random folks. Don't be bitter if you didn't get anything. If they keep getting complaints, why would they ever wanna do this again? Look at the big picture.
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

got nothing from nike
mean.gif

would have used it to pick up a ID this weekend but oh well.

I got 50. Thought it was fake and came here to verify. I purchase about 2 shoes a year on NDC. Thanks nike.

To be fair, I get that some of us are disappointed about not getting a Nike freebie (me included) but if those of us who didn't get them are spending hundreds a year as per most of the complaints, why would Nike hit us with a promo? Business wise it makes much more sense to entice those people who shop less to come back and buy more due to the gift card. Honestly, can't knock the hustle on their part. So far all I see is those who missed spend a lot and those who got spend sporadically. I definitely understand the salt on seeing that but from their standpoint its smart. Is the lack of that 25-50 dollars really gonna make any of you NOT try for any of their upcoming releases? Probably not. And they know that.

It's great that peeps are able to save with the GC's but it's not about rewarding loyalty. Fiscal Year ends 5/31 - Nike (like most retailers) is making the last minute push to maximize revenue the last 2 weeks of the FY.

I got lucky maybe, I received 5 out of 8 accounts all $50 too. No free shipping no $25 at all and those 5 accts i got it from i ordered the hacky's and/or paid in full. So something triggered it? Good to have $250 free nike bucks..Will be going towards the NYC roshe's tommorow.

EDIT one account only had 3 orders lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom