Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

PLa2CY3KBhLWM58RaGJs6QhzyBBIBnfH4CHSK-IVBFKwIYIyZBtRpIhlPGcMHBxCIXtvyWBIQ6-RqnWvqRoz6cBT1Skx-hMP0c-yTZJS2y0YtM4PUkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Reebok.com

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the place to ask...

Have any of you guys tried returning something you used a FNL WC Reward card for? Do they just send you a new card or they put it as a giftcard?

Not sure if this is the place to ask...

Have any of you guys tried returning something you used a FNL WC Reward card for? Do they just send you a new card or they put it as a giftcard?
I think you just lose the coupon. Not sure. Nike will give it back to you as return merchandise card I know that for sure.

Not sure about in store but I know online they jus send you another WC rewards. But I would jus call a store or customer service

I've returned two online Finishline orders that I used rewards cards on to my local store. Each time they sent me replacement rewards cards through the mail. I used two of them this morning on two pairs of Carmines...

Last edited:
I've returned two online Finishline orders that I used rewards cards on to my local store. Each time they sent me replacement rewards cards through the mail. I used two of them this morning on two pairs of Carmines...

I had some expiring rewards card. I ended up using them on roshe then promptly returned them to get a new rewards card with a later expiration date.

I had some expiring rewards card. I ended up using them on roshe then promptly returned them to get a new rewards card with a later expiration date.

:lol:

That's how you play the game.

can you do the same with nike giftcards? I bought some shoes using two gift cards and was wondering if i return them will they refund the gift cards also

can you do the same with nike giftcards? I bought some shoes using two gift cards and was wondering if i return them will they refund the gift cards also

Yes Nike will give you back a return merch card that does not expire. They good.

Last edited:
Can i just have all the money be put in one gift card? Sunce it was an ecard and i dont want them to put the money there.Thanks for responding.

I don't like how the WC has an expiration date. They would screwed me if I wasn't smart.
They lost 3 of my cards. I called them out on it and they sent me 4 all at once with the same expiration date.

Tried to use my birthday coupon for the Carmine's and hey said I couldn't because it didn't have my name on it. Has anyone experienced this before?

Tried to use my birthday coupon for the Carmine's and hey said I couldn't because it didn't have my name on it. Has anyone experienced this before?

no but i do know stores generally don't allow bday coupons for "hot" items.

Back
Top Bottom