Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

It seems like the Finishline Winner Circle "Reward" coupon can be applied to any shoe (no matter the normal restrictions) but the regular Winner Circle $20 or $10 coupons will NOT work on those shoes with restrictions. They both can be combined on shoes free of restrictions. I can confirm this since I was able to do so earlier today on my PC. I could add my Reward coupon to the KD 7 and Jordan 14 but the other coupon gave the error message. I was able to combine both when testing on the Lebron XI.
I'm trying to use both the winners circle reward and the 20 off 100 coupon and it won't work on a shoe with no restrictions ( flynit air max) they each work separately but i can't seem to get them to work together can you help me out?

I'm trying to use both the winners circle reward and the 20 off 100 coupon and it won't work on a shoe with no restrictions ( flynit air max) they each work separately but i can't seem to get them to work together can you help me out?

The WC reward comes off first, so if the total of the purchase is less than $100 after the WC reward, the coupon won't work...to be able to use both, the item needs to be $120 or more.

The WC reward comes off first, so if the total of the purchase is less than $100 after the WC reward, the coupon won't work...to be able to use both, the item needs to be $120 or more.
the item is $199. How do you get it to use both codes, they both work on separately?

Heres your answer why its not working

I noticed this but the problem is the coupon does work on the shoe i just tested it. It just won't stay when I add the wc when its already entered or vice versa. Many people have also confirmed they used both and it worked even though it is on this list. For example a guy a few posts up said it worked to use both on a lebron xi. 

I tried it on an item that wasn't on this list and wasn't excluded and it still didn't work to use both codes it just accepted one then switched to the other and never put them together. This used to work all the time.

How. First to PM get it. Not that hard.

Since you have multiples....:nerd:
I wasn't trying to be a ****, but i'd prefer not to have my PM's blown up. I woke up to multiple PM's just because I posted in here last night. I'd like to keep it IN here. If I do post another code i'm still doing it first come first serve.

Last edited:
Sphinx, thank you for posting the codes (I didn't use any). I understand the frustration of those who miss out but even if you don't agree with his method it still is a member trying to help others out without asking for anything in return

Sphinx, thank you for posting the codes (I didn't use any). I understand the frustration of those who miss out but even if you don't agree with his method it still is a member trying to help others out without asking for anything in return
You're welcome and I understand. I'll consider it for next time.

yea thanks for the chance.

that pm thing is not agood idea because like you said tons of pms would be coming your way

I noticed this but the problem is the coupon does work on the shoe i just tested it. It just won't stay when I add the wc when its already entered or vice versa. Many people have also confirmed they used both and it worked even though it is on this list. For example a guy a few posts up said it worked to use both on a lebron xi. 

using the wc cards are tricky for me all by themselves

sometimes i have to try 3 or 4 times for them to stick

they would say it actualy wnet through but when i see the total the 20 isnt taken off so i had to do it a few more times for it to show up

maybe you should keep trying?

Last edited:
Let's just call it like it is...Finish Line really sucks when it comes to their website and customer service. I've been locked out of my account for a month now because of a glitch and their customer service doesn't know how to fix it. I asked them to delete my account so I could just make a new account with my WC and email address and they couldn't even do that. Not to mention, my debit card/credit card never goes through on their mobile site, then it charges your card for every attempt and takes 3-4 days to refund the money back to your account.

Last edited:
I appreciate dude too. Let them come in..come back an hour later, pick the first one to come in, post that it's gone, and not worry about the lurkers.

When I'm tryna stack a WC and coupon on FNL, I jus call to place my order because I was havin trouble online. Call it in and it's smooth everytime...

So how do y'all redeem the birthday coupons in store that someone posted a few pages back ? Do you just print out and bring it there?

So how do y'all redeem the birthday coupons in store that someone posted a few pages back ? Do you just print out and bring it there?

Pretty much, but depending on what shoe you're getting it's up to the manager if they'll allow you to use it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom