Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Wow. Looks like someone stole my Winners Circle Reward $20 coupon from Finishline. I just sent them an email but when I tried to use my coupon it said "Coupon has already been used".

First it was nike 20% coupons now it's winner's circle now too :x

Wow. Looks like someone stole my Winners Circle Reward $20 coupon from Finishline. I just sent them an email but when I tried to use my coupon it said "Coupon has already been used".

That has happen to me two times. On the first i contacted them and they send me another, on the second they never responded. Thats why i stopped messing with fnl

Last edited:
I'm fine with FNL. They got decent CSR. Always responds to my emails.

Their phone calls seem redundant tho. Havta repeat myself several time and they keep telling me it usnt their department. Supposedly winner circle is separate.

Their mailing out the rewards card are in consistent and they blame the USPS.

They told me they will email my codes, but never do. When I'm suppose to receive 3 rewards card, I only get 2 mailed. Nuisance. But at the end, it works out.

Never had my code stolen tho. Not yet. Not worried if I did either since I know they will give me a new one.

Got a reply email from Finishline. They said they are not responsible for stolen cards. They said they will send me a new coupon this one time. It should arrive within the next two weeks. I'm happy they're taking care of this situation but it makes me wary hearing that's their policy.  Guess I need to use the coupons right away or not at all if I want any security of them actually working.

Got a reply email from Finishline. They said they are not responsible for stolen cards. They said they will send me a new coupon this one time. It should arrive within the next two weeks. I'm happy they're taking care of this situation but it makes me wary hearing that's their policy.  Guess I need to use the coupons right away or not at all if I want any security of them actually working.
If you think about it, if they were responsible for the stolen cards, you could just give them to your friends and get new ones. Tough spot for FNL to be in. 

If you think about it, if they were responsible for the stolen cards, you could just give them to your friends and get new ones. Tough spot for FNL to be in. 
I actually did think about that but I still think its lame having them claim zero responsibility.

wait how are dudes stealing these codes? you mean fnl sends them by mail? Thought it was an e-mail they sent

wait how are dudes stealing these codes? you mean fnl sends them by mail? Thought it was an e-mail they sent
I dont know how they stole it. I dont know if there is a simple algorithm (like Nike's) where you can crack it simply buy adding a digit or two. My finishline coupons are sent through the mail and are actual cards. They didn't appear tampered with so I'm guessing someone cracked the code. They probably had a legit code of their own and just kept trying different number combinations. I  dont know for certain.

Looks like *icks Sporting Goods has a promotion "Take $15 Off One Pair of Athletic Shoes $69.99 and Up!". Doesn't look like you need a code. They also say free shipping. I noticed this on the KD VII page. Unless you have a nike coupon I think that's the only place to discount KD's right now.

Finish Line Coupons

$10 off a purchase of $60 or more- 17TIKBUAMV9

$20 off a purchase of $100 or more- 17TSGQ219FC

Both expire August 19

Stapels has the ipad for 369 regular 499 use code 79449 at checkout
Is there a special IPAD that this works on? I tried it on two and the coupon was accepted but gave the message "Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met."

That happened to me, I contacted them, they made it right. Here we go :/

Is there a special IPAD that this works on? I tried it on two and the coupon was accepted but gave the message "Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met."

Dont know if they're any specicifactions that must be reached, but i copped the ipad air 16gb no problem

Last edited:
To get $100 worth of FNL gift cards (4x25) for $80.26 shipped:

Go to Rakuten.com.  Search Finish Line.

Add 4 $25 cards to cart.

MUST use Visa Checkout option and promo code VC25 at the final checkout screen.

The promo is 25 off 100 and the biggest FNL denomination is $25 otherwise I'd just get a $100 one.

I believe it works site wide but nothing else really applies to shoe deals.

Add 4 $25 cards to cart.

The promo is 25 off 100 and the biggest FNL denomination is $25 otherwise I'd just get a $100 one.

Can you use multiple gift cards at FNL on one order?

Last edited:

Add 4 $25 cards to cart.

Was going to jump on this, but it's showing the gift cards as out if stock.

Back
Top Bottom