Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

@fREshINCLUDED You'd think so :lol: But as willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 and @vig09 said I think it's pretty good for what it is, with the best benefit again being the easy access to your WC Rewards. Actually looking at how their site acts sometimes I really am surprised the app's as good as it is.

In general though I was just sharing the information.

Last edited:
app is amazing. didnt know i had a reward from when i copped some tech fleece on discount earlier this year 
smokin.gif

still hate finishline tho 
laugh.gif

Yeah like others have said the FNL app is great. Ordered 2 pairs of SB VI's Saturday and I've gotten my rewards before the shoes :lol:

Funny thing is, the code was workin just fine a couple days ago when they restocked because myself and bunch of NTers were able to scoop with that same code. I think they got hip to it and excluded it this go around.

If you're trying to get the Prism Flux from Adidas, then it's not gonna work with those. They excluded those from the promotion code. 

Repped for the info

Funny thing is, the code was workin just fine a couple days ago when they restocked because myself and bunch of NTers were able to scoop with that same code. I think they got hip to it and excluded it this go around.

No big deal. I still copped.

Back
Top Bottom