Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^^these have the same bode for everyone so they ban be used over and over, I got them in an email

@flores0206 @thapointguy Welcome guys!

That deal at Target's pretty dope, could get both new Assassin's Creeds, but the only other games I want are Batman Arkham Knight (Which doesn't apply :smh: ) and the Halo Master Chief Collection, which applies but isn't available it seems.

I know typically these things are YMMV but I was flat out denied using a bday coupon at footlocket without having it printed out today. Said new policy to take the physical coupon so they can track it.

Might be BS but just a heads up.

Yea that's bs, I've shown it on my phone multiple times straight from my photos [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Word I know. I typically do but wasn't expecting them to have anything I wanted lol. Caught me off guard [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Grab your jerseys

Banana Republic: Get 40 percent off online and in-stores. Sale ends Nov. 11.

Belk: Get Veterans Day doorbusters while supplies last and up to 50 percent off fall clothing. Get an extra 20 percent off until 1 .m. with code: 70643435 ( or print it online to shop in-store.)

The Body Shop: Get 50% off all Bath and Body. Sale ends Nov. 12.

Kohl’s: Take $10 off any purchase of $25 or more in-store and online with code VetsDay10. Cardholders get an additional percent discount starting today.

Macy’s: Take an extra 20 percent off your purchase (online with code VETS) or get $10 off your purchase of $25 or more (code VETS25). Some limitations apply and discount varies depending on product category.

Old Navy: Get an extra 25 percent off your order. No code needed.  Online only.

Grab your jerseys
Don't forget to add your eBates cash back if you have an account. There's possibly another 2.5% added to your savings. You beat me to the post, too. And like someone mentioned, jerseys excluded. I think they're almost always the caveat to these sales. I wonder if the profit on them are low or something????

NBA Store has FSSAVE20 for 20% off + free shipping on orders over $50 as well as SAVE25 for 25% off your order.

ONLY UNTIL 4PM ET TODAY!

Not sure if it works for Fanatics and shop.wayofwade though

EDIT: Both codes work on shop.wayofwade so I figure it'll work on fanatics as well.

Last edited:
Any of you guys who know about jerseys, how come every site I check, I'm looking for the toronto Raptors hardwood classics jersey in either a youth XL or adult small, every site has the same sizes in each. Why is that? And anyone know of any sites who don't all have the same sizes? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom