Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

KicksUSA.com has an extra 25% off their Sale & Clearance section today. Plus you can stack the coupon "HOLIDAY20" on your order to get an extra 20% off. Copped Lebron XI Independence Day for $96 shipped. 
pimp.gif

KicksUSA.com has an extra 25% off their Sale & Clearance section today. Plus you can stack the coupon "HOLIDAY20" on your order to get an extra 20% off. Copped Lebron XI Independence Day for $96 shipped. :pimp:
Can't seem to get Holiday20 to work...

Damn I'm not sure why it wouldn't work, it worked for me a few hours ago. Did you try putting the code in all caps like "HOLIDAY20"  ? Not sure if that makes a difference
Yeah it's not working. They must of just fixed the site to exclude sale items I think. 
mean.gif

Damn I'm not sure why it wouldn't work, it worked for me a few hours ago. Did you try putting the code in all caps like "HOLIDAY20"  ? Not sure if that makes a difference
Yea I tried. Still not working. They probably didn't mean for it to work with the sale items. Nice steal for you though!! lol

Eastbay:
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards, loyalty programs, Jordan, Kobe, Durant, and Lebron shoe releases.
Special Terms: Use of promotional/coupon code not found on Ebates may void Cash Back.

:\

Eastbay:
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards, loyalty programs, Jordan, Kobe, Durant, and Lebron shoe releases.
Special Terms: Use of promotional/coupon code not found on Ebates may void Cash Back.

ohwell.gif
Well no point on shopping on Eastbay now. 
mean.gif
 The same exclusions they had on MrRebates and BeFrugal. That sucks.

Well no point on shopping on Eastbay now. :smh:  The same exclusions they had on MrRebates and BeFrugal. That sucks.
sucks, seems like a lot of these retailers are shutting down cash back on items they know have large sales block, irregardless of cash back.

Wow. It looks like the Fanatics group of sites has really cracked down on their codes. They took the option completely away on shop.wayofwade.com and nba store now seems to have exclusions on all of the good stuff (Kobes, Lebrons, etc...)

With that said 25% off $50 orders on store.nba.com tonight with code : TNT25

Received this from Macy's, the Friend code no longer works.  They raised the prices for all there items from a week ago, and then give you this code, managed to find some extra stuff for the wife though.

Received this from Macy's, the Friend code no longer works.  They raised the prices for all there items from a week ago, and then give you this code, managed to find some extra stuff for the wife though.
Nice! Good lookin out man. Will definitely be using that $10 off 25 coupon in-store this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom