Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Does anybody know if the new FTL B-day coupons can still be used on Racers? I've used them in the past without an issue, but I'm looking online and when you add Racers to your cart it says, "These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts".
eyes.gif

Does anybody know if the new FTL B-day coupons can still be used on Racers? I've used them in the past without an issue, but I'm looking online and when you add Racers to your cart it says, "These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts". :rolleyes

You seem to have answered your own question...

Does anybody know if the new FTL B-day coupons can still be used on Racers? I've used them in the past without an issue, but I'm looking online and when you add Racers to your cart it says, "These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts".
eyes.gif
You seem to have answered your own question...
lol c'mon brah....I was looking to see if anybody had any luck in store and/or if it has always said they were excluded from further $ of or % discount

Last edited:
I actually received a physical Finishline Rewards coupon yesterday. So I guess they're still sending them out.

lol c'mon brah....I was looking to see if anybody had any luck in store and/or if it has always said they were excluded from further $ of or % discount

I must have missed where you wrote "in store".

Whether it has or hasn't been excluded before doesn't really matter now because they are excluded right?

But as usual, the answer for these type of questions is "YMMV- your mileage may vary". Depends on the store/manager. As long as it's not a QS/new release you should be fine in store.

Repped.  Getting a message that they are "...unable to verify it at this time" though.  Maybe since it's under your VIP?
Same for me. Have like 25 rewards in my email and only 1 of them works. Its for champs. The Footlocker and footactions aren't working. I called and they said they'll resend them

Last edited:
Same for me. Have like 25 rewards in my email and only 1 of them works. Its for champs. The Footlocker and footactions aren't working. I called and they said they'll resend them
y do they email them to u guys? Is that only if u buy online all the time? I usually get mine on the bottom of my receipt but i also purchase instore alot!!

y do they email them to u guys? Is that only if u buy online all the time? I usually get mine on the bottom of my receipt but i also purchase instore alot!!
for in store purchases, they are at the bottom of the receipt. For online purchases, they email em. The only codes not working for me is from email

Last edited:
I like having the physical copy, because a few times I tried to use the app the day of a release in store and the app was slow to respond

Last edited:
Hey to the guys trying to use their codes ... i had that issue last night trying to use it.

When you try putting it in on the cart page I was getting the unable to verify, but if you continue through the check out process and just enter the code where your payment info is ( or below it maybe) it works there 

They email your rewards if you buy something online, or if you contact a rep to apply your purchase because you forgot to give them your VIP in store. In store purchase rewards show up on the bottom of your receipt

Been trying to use this dang thing since I got it but $10 off just aint cutting it so I will just let someone else use it

This is for FTL, and it expires TODAY (4/24/2015)

$10 off (no limit) - 8439842404060166

one time use
thank u just got some addias socks for free shipd

Has anyone had any issues with footlockers birthday coupon? They forgot to send me one I called over 3 weeks ago and still no coupon, anyone have a similar issue?

Has anyone had any issues with footlockers birthday coupon? They forgot to send me one I called over 3 weeks ago and still no coupon, anyone have a similar issue?
I haven't gotten mine but I'm waiting to call because nothing coming in next month I would use it on so trying to I stretch it out and have it valid for June.

Yup. I emailed and they got back to me and basically told me it might take another month. They did send me a $10 off $80 code that lasted a week.

My bday was in the beginning of March and they just sent me the coupon last week. So you should be good to go sometime in May
laugh.gif

FNL App trying to act up again and deleting my Rewards the week before their expiration date. Good thing I have the physical copy for this saturday, or i'd truly be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom