Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Waiting on his reply now
laugh.gif
Cool....preciate it either way.

If you guys are Costco members, they have very similar storage boxes that are in packs of 6 for I think something around $15. I'll take a picture the next time I'm there. I couldn't find the same ones on Costco.com

@JRizzo502 no problem fam, i missed the days when Michaels used to have these for like 5$ with coupon . too bad they don't carry this anymore in my area.

^ see the user name? Go back one page and take a look...... What's up with all the damn lazy people these last few days?

If you guys are Costco members, they have very similar storage boxes that are in packs of 6 for I think something around $15. I'll take a picture the next time I'm there. I couldn't find the same ones on Costco.com

I'm there at least once a week and have never seen a container similar to this one. And they carry iris brand

Not a drop front one at least. Only place I have seen iris drop front locally is at TCS and Michaels.

Exactly.. I have tons of the regular snap lid iris containers from Costco. They don't carry the ones I have any more tho, only ones with the clamp over style handles

Exactly.. I have tons of the regular snap lid iris containers from Costco. They don't carry the ones I have any more tho, only ones with the clamp over style handles
Did you put holes on the sides? I see some people drilling holes on the side for ventilation on the snap lid boxes.

Guess it's a once in a while thing then. One of the guys that I gave a reward to got his order canceled and the reward is gone, but the other guy who I gave a reward to is fine.

Hibbett Sports: $25 off $100 or more: Go to cash register and give them the code 9528

Hibbett Sports: 20% off any order use 9998 at cash register

Foot Locker (expires 3/7)

$10 off $50

5123 6530 6042 6760

$25 off $100

5143 2752 2519 8131

American Eagle (expires 2/29)

15% off

1N3DU3AE4AM4V898472T

Adidas (online or in store) 

15% off 

ADRP-PO2AXZQI-T26Z-VB59