Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

For Customs on Reebok.com you can get 25% off using code FRESHKICKS until the end of March. Also be sure to useTopCashBack, which is offering 10% back on orders, including customs - the most of the cashback programs right now.

I just ordered two pair of custom Vents for $142 shipped, before  the 10% cashback.

Can't beat that with a stick....

For Customs on Reebok.com you can get 25% off using code FRESHKICKS until the end of March. Also be sure to useTopCashBack, which is offering 10% back on orders, including customs - the most of the cashback programs right now.

I just ordered two pair of custom Vents for $142 shipped, before the 10% cashback.

Can't beat that with a stick....

Must be exclusions, won't work on Questions.

Ohhhhhh...misread, thought you said customers
laugh.gif

My bad.
lol, np at all!

Is this still live, im trying to cop my girl some Huarache's but everything seems to be email/phone order.
No. The code ended yesterday, 3/20. Code was good from 3/18 to 3/20. Also, for email orders, you send them an email requesting the size. If the size is available and they are having a sale, they will send an invoice to your Paypal and the discount will reflect on the invoice.

Last edited:
Rep Sam! Back at it again with the eBay coupons. Trying to see what kind of damage I could do to my pay pal account.

rep. doesnt do much use for me since i get everything shipped directly to me at my office, but very handy for people who have to ship stuff home and hope it doesnt get stolen.

$4 for 4 months of UPS MyChoice premium with 'BU8CV8EH3'.

Difference between free and premium:

https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/sri/member_premium_member.html

Super useful since NDC, FNL, and Footsites all use UPS.

Rep but free MyChoice is fine. I hate that UPS limits you with your pickup window thats some bull that would be the sole purpose of upgrading if u could get that time frame every time but nope.

If need be ill just hold at will call.

What im talkin about:

** As a Premium Member, your Membership includes two free 2-hour confirmed delivery window requests annually. An $8 fee is charged for each additional request. Members are charged an $8 fee for each 2-hour confirmed delivery window request.

Rep but free MyChoice is fine. I hate that UPS limits you with your pickup window thats some bull that would be the sole purpose of upgrading if u could get that time frame every time but nope.

If need be ill just hold at will call.

What im talkin about:

** As a Premium Member, your Membership includes two free 2-hour confirmed delivery window requests annually. An $8 fee is charged for each additional request. Members are charged an $8 fee for each 2-hour confirmed delivery window request.
Its useful when folks are reselling and dont want to pay for shipping, lol. I wonder what the rules are as far as where the package can be shipped to when you use that option.

Back
Top Bottom