Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

This is not a request for a coupon but for information

Does footaction give out in store coupons anymore? besides your brithday one which is only per customer?

Is it just me or did some items magically go up in price?

Absolutely. The multi lunar flyknit 3s were $100 a couple days ago, now they're $125.

Side note, through some unknown alchemy I had the discount applying to the NYC 10s, but I closed out in order to get cashback and now I can't get it to work.

Smh at my greediness...

Last edited:
This is not a request for a coupon but for information

Does footaction give out in store coupons anymore? besides your brithday one which is only per customer?
They do when you spend over $200 I believe.it prints out on the bottom of the receipt once you hit the$200 mark...

Is it just me or did some items magically go up in price?
SMH. They upped the price on just about everything that was on sale. I had several items I've been watching for a couple weeks now. I even had several in my cart. Everything went up.

I just did the rough math. My items a couple days ago added up to (approx $150). Items after 20%  "coupon" today after price increase (approx $150). Its the same. They just want to appear to give their customers something special. Instead its the same except they're being super shady and misleading. And it really sucks for the customers who dont know about the coupon and dont pay attention to prices. Not cool Finishline. Not cool

Last edited:
Seems like the only item that stayed at sale price was the item I wanted

Finishline coupon also excludes all the stuff I want (Currys, Questions, and most of the boost runners).

Speaking of eBay, I just realized eBay Bucks expire 30 days after issuance. Went to go use my $13 today and couldn't find them. Yup, they gone. So keep that in mind if you use that program at all.

Really irritates me, too. They give you 3 or 4 months to build them up, then less than a month to use them. Is that new? I thought they just added up over time and you could use them whenever.

Speaking of eBay, I just realized eBay Bucks expire 30 days after issuance. Went to go use my $13 today and couldn't find them. Yup, they gone. So keep that in mind if you use that program at all.

Really irritates me, too. They give you 3 or 4 months to build them up, then less than a month to use them. Is that new? I thought they just added up over time and you could use them whenever.
I noticed that too. I bought an ebay giftcard with my ebay bucks as soon as I got it so I didn't lose it. I think I had around 13 bucks as well and got a 15 dollar ebay giftcard. It might not be a great solution for all cases but it worked in that situation.

I noticed that too. I bought an ebay giftcard with my ebay bucks as soon as I got it so I didn't lose it. I think I had around 13 bucks as well and got a 15 dollar ebay giftcard. It might not be a great solution for all cases but it worked in that situation.

Repped - that is a great idea

Welp once again (2nd time in a row) no survey coupon emailed to me, yes i entered my email correctly. Wtf is this all about?

Check your ebay emails guys, I just got a 2nd $25 coupon but I haven't done anything else to get it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom