Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Meh. I`d rather just pay this guy on twitter $5 for a 30% off code, lol.
and post the code 
roll.gif

Reward to Foot Locker

I just used the $20 off $100 Reward now, but y'all can try to see if it'll let you use it again. The other one i've never used though so that should definitely be active.

Expires 8/26/16

Last edited:
10% off on Oqium! ... Use code: SUMMER

They have the Agassi Tech Challenge IV's available now! Don't sleep!

Sooo many restrictions on those finishline coupons now. Really wanted to get some Adidas stuff (Rose 7, Crazylight 2016, Crazy Explosives, Alphabounce, Ultra Boosts, etc....).

Yeah it's pretty limited on most good adidas products. At least some retro J's that are sitting are eligible for discount.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So i bought some stuff off footlocker using the 20% off 100 plus deal. I think i want to return 2 shirts but it will make my total purchase under 100. Does anyone know how that refund woukd work? Anyone else returned something in this scenario?

So i bought some stuff off footlocker using the 20% off 100 plus deal. I think i want to return 2 shirts but it will make my total purchase under 100. Does anyone know how that refund woukd work? Anyone else returned something in this scenario?

Call

Nothing will change, they will refund you the price you paid for the shirts.

anyone having problems with the Nike BTS20 20% off code
grin.gif
 it keeps saying its expired but actually it doesn't until 11:59 PDT tonight
mean.gif

bts20 just worked on FNL desktop for metallic 5s, combine w/rewards points + free shipping 

I won't be using this in time so I thought somebody in here would find it more useful

Eastbay 20% off an $99 order and free shipiping

Expires 8/16 11:59pm CT

66NJRB3QV6RM3X6M

Back
Top Bottom