Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Yeah I had the app and signed up with email along with their other app but nothing. I guess you gotta USE it and not just downloading and signing up lol

UA code is gone now. Hope I get one of these. Actually have something I want in my cart.

Just found this in my email as well

limit 5 per household

Anyone else having problems with payment going through? Tried to use my girlfriend's card and it got denied 3 times for "security reasons"...

Tried using my card and it says it can take up to 24 hours to process but on their FAQ, it says it should be instant.

limit 5 per household

Anyone else having problems with payment going through? Tried to use my girlfriend's card and it got denied 3 times for "security reasons"...

Tried using my card and it says it can take up to 24 hours to process but on their FAQ, it says it should be instant.

I bought one yesterday with CC, no problem. Went back to get a second one about an hour later and it was delayed 24 hours. I tried using paypal a third time, and also got the delayed 24 hour messages. This morning, both the 2nd CC & paypal went through, and the gift $10 showed up as well.

Weird. I got declined after they took the funds out of my account and said it was "security reasons" again.

Then my girlfriend made an account, tried to use her cc and same thing happened. I'm not sure why...

Did you use the app or website?

Weird. I got declined after they took the funds out of my account and said it was "security reasons" again.

Then my girlfriend made an account, tried to use her cc and same thing happened. I'm not sure why...

Did you use the app or website?

I used their website.

Back
Top Bottom