Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Ordered some crazylight Bball shoe from them a week ago, had to contact CSR to find out it was "sold out before my order could be fulfilled". Shoes ain't even hype and you still can't get your inventory right? FNL sucks.

They do suck now. They pretty much have no choice though.

Cuz that Eastbay/Footlocker/Footaction/Champs conglomerate is real. :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's only a matter of time....

Last edited:
Yep. Back in the day, those regular $10 and $20 coupons they'd send on a regular basis were the truth. Pretty sure they've phased those out entirely now, after making them apply to less and less of their inventory. Damn shame.

20% off $100 or more at FinishLine

CODE = 20OFF100

Thanks.

I really hope you guys take advantage of this.

Cuz even the Nike stuff is finally included. :pimp:

I mean, you can't really go wrong getting the KD9 Summer joints for under a buck.

Appreciate the promo FinishLine. It's what we've all been asking for.

Thanks.

Cuz even the Nike stuff is finally included. :pimp:

I mean, you can't really go wrong getting the KD9 Summer joints for under a buck.

Use discover cashbsck or ebates too.

Thanks.

Cuz even the Nike stuff is finally included.
pimp.gif

Seems like every time we get a new code I have to reconfigure everything in my cart. In addition to items being marked up in price, it has now come to my attention that certain items that were eligible for free shipping are now marked as ineligible. Seems random to me. A little consistency would be nice. Oh well... More for everyone else then

Seems like every time we get a new code I have to reconfigure everything in my cart. In addition to items being marked up in price, it has now come to my attention that certain items that were eligible for free shipping are now marked as ineligible. Seems random to me. A little consistency would be nice. Oh well... More for everyone else then
Yeah, my cart was buggin out too. It was deleting items and then re-adding certain ones and then eventually cleared the whole cart all on its own. Smh.

I just chalked it up to a lot of people flooding the site leading to glitches.

Whatever the case, it all worked out and I received my order confirmation info today.

And yes, shipping was free.

For those that don't know, FinishLine has a 20% off online orders right now too.

Code: CYBER20

Last edited:
Finishline gona go out of business eventually. IMO

I can see it happening as their CS really is lacking and lack of good shoes that are eligible for sales.

Get this. This shows how bad they are. Had a WC reward. Used it last week on the TB3 released early on their site. Shoes are getting delivered tomorrow, so the order is well through their system.

Well, the same WC reward still shows in my FNL App. Same code number. I did hit 200 with the TB3 order, but it usually takes a few weeks for the newest WC reward to cycle through. Been wanting the Wiggins PE Crazy Explosives (both colors). Decided to jump at the 20% code.

So when I ordered tonight, after entering the 20%code and doing PP, the final screen came up to add a WC reward. I said "what the heck" and figured it wouldn't work anyhow, so I'll just try it, and entered my previously already used reward. And it worked! $20 off my total. Why did it work?

But weird thing, 20% off of $300 is $60. Yet my discount was $56? What? Have no idea why the odd amount but I don't care, got each for $112 and I'm happy. But the moral, FNL is gonna have to merge if it wants to survive as they are just not run well right now (corporate & stores) Sorry for the long post fellas.

Last edited:
I can see it happening as their CS really is lacking and lack of good shoes that are eligible for sales.

Get this. This shows how bad they are. Had a WC reward. Used it last week on the TB3 released early on their site. Shoes are getting delivered tomorrow, so the order is well through their system.

Well, the same WC reward still shows in my FNL App. Same code number. I did hit 200 with the TB3 order, but it usually takes a few weeks for the newest WC reward to cycle through. Been wanting the Wiggins PE Crazy Explosives (both colors). Decided to jump at the 20% code.

So when I ordered tonight, after entering the 20%code and doing PP, the final screen came up to add a WC reward. I said "what the heck" and figured it wouldn't work anyhow, so I'll just try it, and entered my previously already used reward. And it worked! $20 off my total. Why did it work?

But weird thing, 20% off of $300 is $60. Yet my discount was $56? What? Have no idea why the odd amount but I don't care, got each for $112 and I'm happy. But the moral, FNL is gonna have to merge if it wants to survive as they are just not run well right now (corporate & stores) Sorry for the long post fellas.

$300 - $20 = $280

20% of $280 is $56

Not weird at all.

Back
Top Bottom