Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I saw the code and went straight to ADC unfortunately it was claimed already (20 minutes ago)

Last edited:
I have 3-$50 gift cards in my cart, but it seems like ill only be getting 1-$10 off gift card for free. Would i have to check out 3 seperate times to get the complentary $10 off gift card with each $50 gift card?

I have 3-$50 gift cards in my cart, but it seems like ill only be getting 1-$10 off gift card for free. Would i have to check out 3 seperate times to get the complentary $10 off gift card with each $50 gift card?
No it should give you 3 $10 gift cards. I just did it right now. Check the total quantity it should say 6.

Welp...[emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not sure but my order just went thru n plan on ordering a pair of ID's tomorrow so if i dont have the cards by tomorrow im gonna be tight..

My purchase went through in my bank account about an hour ago, but still no confirmation email with the the gift card codes...

How quickly have others received their codes after it goes through on their bank account?

Took about an hour from me ordering the GC to actually receiving the email with the GC in it.

Took about an hour from me ordering the GC to actually receiving the email with the GC in it.
Man, I'm still waiting... Tried to get the same deal a few months ago on Gyft with no luck and now Newegg is playing games too...

Really hoping I get my coupon codes by tomorrow too, might try contacting the customer service worst case.

I've gotten in the habit of checking the eBay home page daily. I used to go straight to my eBay (that's where my bookmark points to) but whenever eBay has flash sales, they post them on the home page in a little box on the right side.

Back
Top Bottom