Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Anybody know what time the eBay code expires?

How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PST on March 11, 2017
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: C20HELLOSPRING

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid until 11:59 PM PST on 3/11/17. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty categories. Coupon can be used ONCE per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Wow, FNL has gotten completely on-board the exclusions train, lol

Looks like one of those bogus Macys "1 Day" sales coupons ("Sale excludes EV-ER-Y-THING")

Last edited:
does end clothing ever offer coupons codes for signing up for emailing service, or at all? I have two things I want and theyre expensive ha

Good looks on the ebay coupon heads up. While im on the topic, does anyone have this problem? There is to be no narrow down the sellers items by category. Its been like this for a week or so.

Was able to cop Jordan 6 chameleon for $143 shipped thanks to that eBay code! Wasn't really feeling the 6s but for this price y nott?

Last edited:
OK. since i am new at nike talk, I am gonna give out the 15%OFF nike coupon code that might worth $10 on ebay.

Ni:ke.com
[table][tr][td]15%OFF - USCS15PTPNT1CQR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Expiration Date: 2017-08-12[/td][/tr][/table]
 One time use!

Good Luck for anyone who catch this code.

On the other hand, I am looking for 25%OFF, 30%OFF or moreOFF Nike coupon code, 

Footsite code for 30%OFF or more,

Finish Line 20%OFF or more,

Free or NOT Free.

If you have it now or in the future, please pm me then.

Thanks!!

Updated
3/11 9:30 AM EST
Code has been used. Who got it?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
OK. since i am new at nike talk, I am gonna give out the 15%OFF nike coupon code that might worth $10 on ebay.

Nike.com
[table][tr][td]15%OFF - USCS15PTPNT1CQR[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Expiration Date: 2017-08-12[/td]

[/tr][/table]
 One time use!

Good Luck for anyone who catch this code.

On the other hand, I am looking for 25%OFF, 30%OFF or moreOFF Nike coupon code, 
Footsite code for 30%OFF or more,
Finish Line 20%OFF or more,
Free or NOT Free.

If you have it now or in the future, please pm me then.

Thanks!!

lol how'd you come up with your name?

Was able to cop griffey "prez" for pretty much retail thanks to the eBay code. Really wanted a ted Williams and griffey mitchell and ness BP jersey but the code wasn't working for them

Birthday codes are for Plat members only or all VIPs?

All VIP usually. If your footsie store forgot to send you a mailer or email, contact their support and tell them. They'll ask you when's your bday, then tell you to wait two weeks then contact again. After two weeks, msg them and they'll send you a mailer or email. You may get lucky and get more than one. Remember that bday coupons don't expire.

All VIP usually. If your footsie store forgot to send you a mailer or email, contact their support and tell them. They'll ask you when's your bday, then tell you to wait two weeks then contact again. After two weeks, msg them and they'll send you a mailer or email. You may get lucky and get more than one. Remember that bday coupons don't expire.
Told me I waited too long. Birthday was 8 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom