Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

30% off clearance at Lids.com + 3% ebates

Don't get your hopes up that you'll actually receive anything you order, though. Last clearance sale they had was a debacle - not sure anyone got more than half of what they ordered.

Really? i never had an issue with lids, and their customer service is top notch. Last sale I ordered 12 t-shirts, all came on time too.

Lids salss are a joke. They are selling inventory from their random stores, which usually the store hasnt updated inventory and you just end up with cancelled items.

Last sale I ordered 10 things, 9 cancelled. Didnt hear anything about my order for a week. Got an email saying 1 thing was ready to ship but never got an email when or tracking. Then got another email saying the rest was delayed. Few days later, email that 7 of the remaining 9 were out of stock.

Hear nothing for a few days, contact CS a 2nd time get tracking number its in my city. CS tells me the other 2 out of stock as well. Finally get my shirt and 3 days i get a tracking number email for it.

Refund didnt show back in account for almost a week

Lids salss are a joke. They are selling inventory from their random stores, which usually the store hasnt updated inventory and you just end up with cancelled items.

Last sale I ordered 10 things, 9 cancelled. Didnt hear anything about my order for a week. Got an email saying 1 thing was ready to ship but never got an email when or tracking. Then got another email saying the rest was delayed. Few days later, email that 7 of the remaining 9 were out of stock.

Hear nothing for a few days, contact CS a 2nd time get tracking number its in my city. CS tells me the other 2 out of stock as well. Finally get my shirt and 3 days i get a tracking number email for it.

Refund didnt show back in account for almost a week
theyre hit or miss. ive had 1 instance during a sale where i ordered 2 fitteds and they sent 1 with 0 explanation. i had to call CS and the lady contacted the store that was supposed to have sent my 2nd cap and guess what....they were in stock but cant send yet because they have no boxes.........LOL. the cs lady thought that was BS too and was kind enough to refund me some money for my troubles. like 4 days later my 2nd cap shipped.

2nd instance was worse....was also on a sale but i ordered like 9 fitteds. they sent me all but 1, and 1 of the ones they sent me was wrong size. had to send the wrong size back and get a refund because they didnt have my size (guess they said ehhh lets send him a diff size maybe hes a chump and will try to make it work....). the missing cap the CS called the store and was told they had a few in stock but have issues with being damaged or defective so she gave me a refund for that cap as well. then a week laer i get tracking for that fitted and it came lol....and they never took back the refund, so i got it for free.

Last edited:
The few things new I've ordered from Lids was ok. Only complaint is how slow they're shipping is. But I usually jus shop with them in store

I dont know about y'all. Lids customer service been great to me. Ordered 2 t-shirts from one sale, they were the wrong materials listed. I called them and they let me keep the shirts and refunded me.

I ordered from lids during that sale on Monday... still haven't seen anything about shipping. If it ships, great, if not, oh well. I'm used to Nike customer service, which is about as good as it gets. I always prefer to go from a good customer service place, but if I find something significantly cheaper, I'll take the risk.

Nike and jb excluded again though...I guess City blue is laying off on letting us eat up again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom