Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I'm sure Nike will figure it out soon so eat before it's fixed. Was able to get some FTS Kyries for $64.

Well it's just like if u walked in a store and had a survey coupon or f&f coupon then use a gift card with ur purchase. U just can't use 2 codes.

Well it's just like if u walked in a store and had a survey coupon or f&f coupon then use a gift card with ur purchase. U just can't use 2 codes.

You can

I used a 20% off code first got it down to $96.
Then used 2 $20 off $100 gc and one GC that I already had. Paid $64 see pic

It even applied even though the final price was below $100.

Last edited:
You can

you should have done that to pure money Jordan 4s 

$190  *0.8  -$20  -$20 = $113 

woah that would be a better deal than City Blue $133

You can

Gc and coupon codes ar different. You used gift cards (you can use as many gift cards as you please) and you used a discount code.

I'm saying you can't stack coupon codes.

Like say last week when there was 20% off bonus20 code for clearance, I couldn't also use my 20% off code from suptempos for more discounts.

Last edited:
you should have done that to pure money Jordan 4s 

$190  *0.8  -$20  -$20 = $113 

woah that would be a better deal than City Blue $133
Yeah got the invoice from city blue but decided not to get it. Not a fan of the shoes, was only considering it because of the sale.

The kyries was the only pair I really wanted on NDC.

Gc and coupon codes ar different. You used gift cards (you can use as many gift cards as you please) and you used a discount code.

I'm saying you can't stack coupon codes.

Like say last week when there was 20% off bonus20 code for clearance, I couldn't also use my 20% off code from suptempos for more discounts.

I have never been able to stack the 20% off clearance code from Nike with the 20% off code that Nike chat rep give out.

Those are gift cards! Lol. You can stack 1,000,000,000,000 of those.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
Those $20 off $100 codes that Nike sent out are not suppose to be stacked with another one of those. And it should not apply when the final price of the shoes is below $100.

Anyhow, eat while you can .

I have never been able to stack the 20% off clearance code from Nike with the 20% off code that Nike chat rep give out.

Exactly my point. With the gift cards emailed today, you can use 1 20% chat code and stack as many gift cards as you please.

Exactly my point. With the gift cards emailed today, you can use 1 20% chat code and stack as many gift cards as you please.
Lol nm. We are not talking about the same thing. It's all good, was just trying to help others out. Do you playa but thanks for heads up though.

Yeah got the invoice from city blue but decided not to get it. Not a fan of the shoes, was only considering it because of the sale.

The kyries was the only pair I really wanted on NDC.
somebody on the Jordan 4s thread did it, stacked 5 $20 off and copped for $90 

that's a lot of savings  

Lol nm. We are not talking about the same thing. It's all good, was just trying to help others out. Do you playa but thanks for heads up though.

When I said you can't use 2 discount codes and you said you can, what discount code were you referring to?

I'm referring to extra clearance codes combined with Nike chat discount codes or more than 1 chat code...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom