Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

It's pretty easy and won't take more than 2 mins.
I have been using eBay coupons from Europe and South America a lot - they use to give some 10/15/20% off coupons each 3 months and the good thing is they don't use to limit the coupons to certain sellers or products.
I discovered they have different coupon and discounts platforms when I was traveling a couple years ago and logged in the eBay DE site. I thought I wasn't the only one who use to do this here but seems i am.

Reactions: PJS
It's pretty easy and won't take more than 2 mins.
I have been using eBay coupons from Europe and South America a lot - they use to give some 10/15/20% off coupons each 3 months and the good thing is they don't use to limit the coupons to certain sellers or products.
I discovered they have different coupon and discounts platforms when I was traveling a couple years ago and logged in the eBay DE site. I thought I wasn't the only one who use to do this here but seems i am.

And you shipping address is in the US?

good deal

I am trying to get Air Max 97 black Ultra
They are selling them on eBay for retail $160
I could never find any AM97 under retail ........ so if 15% applies that woudl be $136 plus tax

Sweeeet! But the pre requisite is that if it works lmfao
And if I find any Birthday Coupon on this thread and someone doesnt need, I will go to the store and grab them
Thank you all

And you shipping address is in the US?

good deal

I am trying to get Air Max 97 black Ultra
They are selling them on eBay for retail $160
I could never find any AM97 under retail ........ so if 15% applies that woudl be $136 plus tax

Sweeeet! But the pre requisite is that if it works lmfao
And if I find any Birthday Coupon on this thread and someone doesnt need, I will go to the store and grab them
Thank you all

Oh it works, just ordered boosts, shorts, a poster, and a few other things. Now I'm debating if I want to do another order because I almost hit the max discount

Worked for me on my back up account! Can I change it back to my normal info now? Lol got some kobe 9 FTB for a great deal... again, thank you niketalk

IMG_2992.PNG

Did they mail to the correct address?
Hope they didn't mail to South America
You just change your REGISTRATION address which only you have access for getting the South American homepage. If you changed your shipping address instead the coupon won't work.
Anyways just click "order details" and check where they shipping to.
I already received my first package.

Reactions: PJS
Has anyone tried to do an exchange on the nike in store MVP card? (the 25 off 50 or 50 off 100)? If i want to exchange the item with the MVP card used, can it transfer to another item?

Back
Top Bottom