Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just a question about under armour coupons. Do they usually exclude anything like curry models?

It said curry 4 are excluded but was able to use the promo code. But orders were cancelled though. The ICON customization are also excluded from promo code but they shut the promo code fill in part where you can't enter the code unlike the Curry 4. Everything else you can use discount.

Reactions: PJS
So basically final score raised their prices then put a 40% off. I’ve been watching pants on there for 64.99. Today 84.99

Still cheaper than 64.99. Comes out to about $53 per pair after the 40% off and $5 shipping so I can’t complain to much but I got really excited and thought they would be like 39 after the 40%. Oh well

I have a $20 off $100 coupon code for nike.com that expires at midnight. First to PM can have it

Reactions: PJS
Spoke to a Nike rep via phone and Twitter DM about Nike+ app pass not showing or if emailsstill being processed
Here's the answer that I got from them quote for quote.
"Uninstall and reinstall the Nike app and see if the message turns up. Please note, emails and in-app access passes are still rolling out. Continue to keep an eye on your inbox for any updates."

Does anyone know what happens if I return an item (socks) I bought with the $10 survey coupon? Do I get the $10 back in the form of a gift card I can use at any time?

Does anyone know what happens if I return an item (socks) I bought with the $10 survey coupon? Do I get the $10 back in the form of a gift card I can use at any time?

Spoke to a Nike rep via phone and Twitter DM about Nike+ app pass not showing or if emailsstill being processed
Here's the answer that I got from them quote for quote.
"Uninstall and reinstall the Nike app and see if the message turns up. Please note, emails and in-app access passes are still rolling out. Continue to keep an eye on your inbox for any updates."

I spoke to a NIKE rep today and was told that the passes were sent out to random accounts, not all accounts.

Yeah I spoke to a Nike rep about the F&F discount but was also told they were sent to random accounts. Sucks ;(

Back
Top Bottom