Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Didn't get an email but mine showed up on "My Ebay". The code should be right above where your watchlist section begins, under the coupons header.

20% off $200 ALL SHOES eBay

edit: Crumps beat me to it.Thanks for the heads up that it’s done at 2.

FC3AF2F4-98C1-4EB1-ADE0-EA7313714062.jpeg

The no fees for sellers over $100 thing hasn’t started changing eBay at all really. I might be way off but I bet most sellers don’t know. They should be informing them when they list kicks and encouraging them to come down a bit on price or else eBay not going to see much of a change.

90% of shoes on eBay are overpriced anyway

I guess I’m saying they still have work to do to change the perception and probably change their volume. You want me to jump on a coupon then make it 20% off any shoe. Not just over 200.

I feel the same way about the eBay fees. It hasn't changed anything. Sellers still have an incredibly high mark-up and still won't budge with prices. They assume everybody who buys from there doesn't know squat about the market.

So true.

The way it seems now, 95% of listings are from resell shops or people who are essentially saying “I’ll sell for the right 😉 price.”

Very few deals to be had on eBay these days, which is a shame cause you used to be able to come up fairly consistently.

Don’t even think about selling on there either...

Back
Top Bottom