Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Also posted this in Lebron X thread, but heads up here too...

For anyone buying the new Lebron X's off eastbay (or any other shoe with discount restriction), use code LKS12N85 to get $30 off your purchase of $189+. So what this means, add something else to your order that costs $30 or less, and its FREE. I did this, got a free pair of Oregon Duck shorts with my order.

Also, remember to go thru Mr Rebates for 10% cash back!

Sneakerhead.com

20% off at least a $50purchase
Code is GET20

The e-mail said

SAVE 20%* ON BLACK FRIDAY!
*Minimum $50 purchase required. Some items are excluded.

So I don't know if it starts tomorrow or not. And I am too lazy to test it out now.

Don't mean to ask again, but is there a code for the Nike Outlet/Factory Store and will they accept it over the phone?

For those interested, Eastbay is selling the replica on court nike shorts for half off. I just picked up two for the price one plus $10 off with this code: LKS12V86

Levis.com 8% ebates + 40% off EVERYTHING with BLKFRI coup code! :smokin Copped!

timberland.com is currently offering 25% off men's footwear. the discount is taken once an item is added to the cart. plus enter code gobble12 to get an additional 30% off! not valid on sku 10061. code is good thru today 11/25.

Cyber Monday Promotion for KARMALOOP

31% OFF + $30 Gift Code + Free Shipping
*Orders over $300*

Use Promo Code: CYBERKAM
combined w/ Rep Code: DCKL

26% OFF + $25 Gift Code + Free Shipping
*Orders over $150*

21% OFF + Free Shipping
*Orders over $75*

16% OFF + Free Shipping
*NO MINIMUM!*

PLNDR CYBER MONDAY PROMO!

21% OFF - NO MINIMUM!
Use Promo code "CYBERDAY"
combined w/ Rep code "DCKL"

31% OFF + Free Shipping - $50 Minimum

36% OFF + Free Shipping - $100 Minimum

41% OFF PLNDR for the first 1000 shoppers.

Use Promo code "BIGBALLER40"

(Orders over $200)

Does anyone know how to combine the Footlocker birthday code with the online 15% off?

This sucks. My order on NDC got cancelled. Wasn't able to take advantage of the coupon.

This sucks. My order on NDC got cancelled. Wasn't able to take advantage of the coupon.

I'd call and complain. I know people have done it before and gotten a coupon for a future purchase from Nike. No guarantees though...

on savings.com I'm trying to use one of their coupons on nike.com....i click to activate the coupon and a screen comes up with the products the coupon can be used on...it doesn't give me a code to type in but says that the discount will be added during checkout but i never see a difference in the price...what am i doing wrong to anyone who has successfully used savings.com

on savings.com I'm trying to use one of their coupons on nike.com....i click to activate the coupon and a screen comes up with the products the coupon can be used on...it doesn't give me a code to type in but says that the discount will be added during checkout but i never see a difference in the price...what am i doing wrong to anyone who has successfully used savings.com

There aren't any "special" codes for Nike. Only the ones THEY release are valid and the most recent one expired yesterday or the day before. Are you using the "save up to 35% on just reduced items"? Yeah thats not a "coupon"...

Back
Top Bottom