Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Attention the coupon won't work on cg lbj 9s. They released in feb. So they fairly new. Gotta be 60-90 days out from release date. Will work on freegums doe lol and thanks for the savings *progressive man voice*

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Attention the coupon won't work on cg lbj 9s. They released in feb. So they fairly new. Gotta be 60-90 days out from release date. Will work on freegums doe lol and thanks for the savings *progressive man voice*

The store told you this?

Sounds something new possibly. I used a birthday coupon the day the Lebron 9 Chinas released here. Worked fine.

Anyone got the birthday coupon yet? Please upload it for the rest of us. Still waitin for my reply!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

The store told you this?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about online purchases. 

Originally Posted by theone218

I tried posting it again but it just isn't embedding correctly...

Im trying to answer all the PMs but damn theres alot of you guys lol

I will try to get everyone

Thanks homie for the email...hope this helps everyone...

28aou1g.jpg

Yes online purchases. First it will be written in red once you u put in the cart. Hypebeast buy all the shoes around here in carolina even the wack ones. Sometimes you might find a good pair online. Thanks for the coupon

So can i print that pic up there and a store will accept it or do I need to have it emailed to me in order to use it in store?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^ will champs honor the b-day coupon?
I wouldn't think so since you need to have your VIP card to use it and that's for Footlocker. 

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

So can i print that pic up there and a store will accept it or do I need to have it emailed to me in order to use it in store?

I'm sure it depends by store, but my local Footlocker accepts it by showing them the pic on my phone...

Thank you theone218 for sharing your coupon and Thank you WickedxCL for helping with the posting so everybody doesn't spam theone218!!!

and the last time i used it i just showed the coupon on my phone. i told them i wanted to be green and not waste paper
glasses.gif

lol, right? Who's gonna argue with that huh, lol. "Hey everybody, this guy hates the environment!" haha

Yea, much mahalos theone and wicked!!!!

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I'm sure it depends by store, but my local Footlocker accepts it by showing them the pic on my phone...
Do you have to show them your VIP account too? I made my VIP account through the internet so do I have to tell them my phone number and present them with this coupon?

Originally Posted by jaeY

Do you have to show them your VIP account too? I made my VIP account through the internet so do I have to tell them my phone number and present them with this coupon?

I believe u need an account. Most stores will do an account look up by entering your # or email that's under the account so u should be ok

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by jaeY

I believe u need an account. Most stores will do an account look up by entering your # or email that's under the account so u should be ok
Another thing that I'm curious about is if you give them your VIP account info can't they check it isn't your birthday and that you are abusing someone else's coupon? The coupon also says that you can redeem it only once but it seems that people are sharing the same coupon over and over again.

If you have a coupon there's no need to show them your VIP account at least not at my footlocker. Isn't that basic w/ most stores?? If you have a coupon you don't need to be a "member" of their rewards program at that store. Just use the coupon

Karmaloop.com

20% OFF! NO Minimum

Use Rep code: "GRAND94"

21% OFF & FREE SHIPPING -$75 Minimum

Promo code: "GREG20"
combined w/ Rep code: "GRAND94"

Plndr.com

10% OFF - No Minimum

Use Rep Code: "GRAND94" at check out

Back
Top Bottom