Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

damn i'm sorta wanting one of these flash jackets... need 20% off though before i can think about it.

$500 retail, nike is crazay

Last edited:
^^^Those flash jackets are on clearance on NDC.  The all over flash is down to 399 and you just missed a clearance coupon of an additional 20 or 25%, cant remember but its still cheaper than the original $500.  I got the Black/Reflective for $220

Y'all need to chill with the requests especially for nike coupons. Im not sure where this surge of requests is coming from but you guys already know nike doesn't do coupons unless its a clearance one and its always posted in here anyways.

Word to da deleted posts :smh:

Got this code today expires tonight! Don't know why they send them and expire same day . Hopefully someone will enjoy it?

been searching around and couldn't get an answer. i got a coupon code from a nike rep. Does anyone know if this code is for 1 item or multipe items. I understand its a 25% coupon one time use.

been searching around and couldn't get an answer. i got a coupon code from a nike rep. Does anyone know if this code is for 1 item or multipe items. I understand its a 25% coupon one time use.

you have to use it at once, but can buy as many items as you want. I've bought 6 pairs of shoes on one coupon before

I posted how a few times how if u wanna search ... or short answer use mobile

Last edited:
how do people get those nike outlet coupons, those issued to friends and family only?

Pretty much unless you find any employee that doesn't mind giving a coupon up.
You can get $5 in store gift cards for filling out the surveys on your store receipt.

Back
Top Bottom