Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Another one. Again, reply once used.
[table][tr][td]Gift Card Number

Pin 738254[/td][/tr][/table]

So Nike can quickly patch a exploit in their discount offers, but can't do the same for their flawed raffle system smh.

PM me I have one 20$ off 100$ gift card to let go, will let ya'll know when it's claimed.

Edit - Has Been claimed.

Last edited:

i wouldnt use any of these if i were you. some of those may be generated/stolen, and you may get banned from NDC for misuse of GCs. i think i heard somebody here got banned for that before.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt use any of these if i were you. some of those may be generated/stolen, and you may get banned from NDC for misuse of GCs. i think i heard somebody here got banned for that before.
Use a random Nike account you don't use or a library computer if you're worried about IP addresses or whatever lol

laugh.gif

Please explain to me how you would Generate/Stolen Gift card Promo from NDC

GO!

(I gotta hear this) 
ohwell.gif

can you tell me for a fact that they cant be generated? if you cant, keep it pushin. thats solemartyr. hes not neccessarily known for playing by the rules, especially when it comes to trying to shaft nike.

didnt @bigj505 have to delete somebodys post yesterday with generated codes?

somebody here got their account banned for misuse of GCs. thats a fact.

but hey, im just trying to give a warning and have yall play it safe. theyre just my words. they in no way prohibit you or prevent anyone from doing what they wish.

now, what was the point of you trying to come at me for simply trying to help others? there was no malicious intent at all.

GO!

(I gotta hear this)

Last edited:
Tried it and the coupons work.

Did not checkout tho, just tried if it works. Kinda tempting to stack it up.

tried checking out, it lets you add all the codes you want but nike wont process the order. I did however try to check out with paypal and got a paypal confirmation lol

tried checking out, it lets you add all the codes you want but nike wont process the order. I did however try to check out with paypal and got a paypal confirmation lol

Hmm...so does that qualify as a completed order then or still likely to be flagged/cancelled? If they cancel your order for using fraudulent codes you really can't complain about it regarding any moral high ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom