Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

the last few pages of responses regarding coupon stacking proves they are lurkers. reading is fundamental

Here's another for nike.com. Pls rep me if you use this:

Gift Card Number

Pin

Expires 5/23/2017

Hope to get a reply back soon. Is the seller y'all contacting only selling one size? I'm thinking these sellers with an e-store selling a lot of sizes and items aren't accommodating to these requests.

Last edited:
Hope to get a reply back soon. Is the seller y'all contacting only selling one size? I'm thinking these sellers with an e-store selling a lot of sizes and items aren't accommodating to these requests.

The seller I went through had 2-3 sizes... I sent the same message to like 3 sellers with the same product/pricing and just bought off the first one to respond.

Enjoy

Yeah I used my PayPal account, charged to a card.  Paypal and my Card both have Nike.com processing payment.  It'll probably bounce in 2-3 days honestly, but it doesn't hurt to try.  I logged out of my Nike+ account before so I wouldn't get flagged at least :tongue:
Would like to know

I asked a seller to revise their listing so they were in the 'sporting goods'category and it worked.

checked adidas running & Jordan basketball, Nike basketball.

Nothing interesting, no Air Max retros, no Jordan retros.

City Blue $133 Jordan 4 Pure Money is still the best cop.

I want Hyperdunk 2017 low. Not released yet but! They look like KobeAD but not really.

Last edited:
Anybody using the gift card it still works for under $100. Just tried it and was able to use my 20% and the $20 gift card. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Need details so I can replicate this.

*First make sure you're signed on to your account.

*On your cart, click on "enter promo code" and enter your nike chat code (if you have one).

*Click checkout.

*Click on "gift card, product voucher, promo code?" and put in the gift card number and PIN.

*Then place order.

*On your cart, click on "enter promo code" and enter your nike chat code (if you have one).

*Click checkout.

*Click on "gift card, product voucher, promo code?" and put in the gift card number and PIN.

*Then place order.

Last edited:
Need details so I can replicate this.

*Click checkout.

*Then place order.

I copied/paste both gift card number and pin. For the pin, I delete the last number, then type it so It can let me apply. I'll try it on a 10% code I have. hold on...

Back
Top Bottom