Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

*First make sure you're signed on to your account.

*On your cart, click on "enter promo code" and enter your nike chat code (if you have one).

*Click checkout.

*Click on "gift card, product voucher, promo code?" and put in the gift card number and PIN.

*Then place order.
I copied/paste both gift card number and pin. For the pin, I delete the last number, then type it so It can let me apply. I'll try it on a 10% code I have. hold on...
I don't have problems applying anything. Just can't place my order.

That github post by SM 
laugh.gif

He still reads the forums!

That error code means your banned and it's usually your address that gets banned

Start shipping to your relative or friends house now :lol:

Then that means everyone that posted bout successfully stacking gift cards on items under $100 are now banned? Why wasn't this mentioned earlier?

Last edited:
Then that means everyone that posted bout successfully stacking gift cards on items under $100 are now banned? Why wasn't this mentioned earlier?

It's not NT's responsibility to make sure you follow Nike's rules. Bull/horn, fire/burned...that old adage.

Used different info for for everything. Still don't know how your order went through.

Last edited:
most sellers are too lazy toswitch it or just flat out wont do it. i asked many times before when they had specific codes before and they wouldnt budge

Used different info for for everything. Still don't know how your order went through.

I tried to check out an item less than $100 using the gc. I used paypal and it gave me the error saying that i havent met the minimum. I got a charge thru paypal but it got dropped like a couple minutes later.

That github post by SM 
laugh.gif

He still reads the forums!
still think that list of gcs are legit?
roll.gif

he would of been better off turning on his DMs and his bot to autogive em away for anyone who DMs the right keywords like hes done with stuff in the past. but when you put ALLLLL of them into ONE single list and make it public on twitter, all nike has to do is get ahold of that list(not hard at all) and simply flag the entire list of gcs and anyone caught using any of em gets the ban hammer.

Back
Top Bottom