CUSE @ GTOWN 7PM EA ESPN

Cuse 7-1 in last 8 games vs Gtown

The game should look a little like it did last season...I'm sure Gtown fans remember how that went. BUT...of course I'll post the wonderful highlightsanyway...

Tonight will be the game that puts our ever so talented team on track and on our way to the National Chip..

Allen feel free to admit we own you now or after Cuse's W tonight. Cuse by 8.

Oh and......
NIT jokes= not funny anymore
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

petey yup- In case you're wondering why I edited your original title, apparently you missed this, pinned atthe top of the forum: PLEASE READ: Use only the ACTUAL team names, cities, orplayer's names in thread titles
[h1]Use only the ACTUAL team names or player's names in thread titles[/h1]Save the trash talking nicknames for INSIDE the thread, and leave the thread title for the actual names or cities or players (in the case of tennis matches and boxing matches, etc.)

Save 'Queens' for inside the thread; use 'SAC Kings' or 'Sacto Kings' or just 'Kings' for the thread title.

We need thread titles to be clear so that everyone knows that the thread exists and what it's for. And if there's a thread title with 'Crappers' in it (for the Clippers), then it's not clear to EVERYONE that it's a game thread made for the Clippers vs. Whoever.

Save the nicknames for inside the thread; leave the thread title for actual names and cities and players, etc.

Thanks.
happy.gif

It was in the title. Gtown is Cuse's son though......

Why does my video keep disapearing though ska?

petey yup:
It was in the title. Gtown is Cuse's son though......
Don't get cute. Keep the actual team names/cities/etc. in the title. When they become the Georgetown Sons or the Syracuse Fathers, feel freeto put that in the title.
petey yup:
Why does my video keep disapearing though ska?
Because I accidentally edited out when I edited your title. Feel free to put it back up. My bad for accidentally deleting it, but if you had madethe title according to the rules, I wouldn't have had to edit anything in the first place.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
he is a Cuse homer and so is whats his name, the old UVM coach. Sonsaid we were in the tourney last year not only before the Gtown game but before the Provy win right before that
laugh.gif

Obviously Donte is taking bad shots but at the same time thats what he's done all season. He can make them and Gtown is very lucky right now he'smissing ALL of them.

based on his shooting %...

his misses more than he makes, we're not lucky, your team just isn't all that good
laugh.gif

The most hilarious is part is the one he made, he went down the court smilin and laughin
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

JWall is backkkkk
pimp.gif

And Cuse fans can't say anything after that half about the refs

He doesn't normally have games like this. Our best scorer 1/12 and we're down 7....I'll take it. If he can get hot in the second half, we'retaking this.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Donte Green is a Chucker and he needs to take his!#%$ to the rim...

I know. They only reason we are in this is because of Flynn. They can't get it into AO becuase all that happens
is he gets ripped or slapped away.

We need Grenne to really play better. Flynn keep doing his thing. Also, a little better transition defense.

I don't know what the hell Boeheim is doing by allowing Greene to shoot so much.
smh.gif

He's killing this kid's career.

I hate seeing dudes who have all the talent in the world end up wasting it.

Right now, Donte Greene = Eddie Griffin (R.I.P.)

All world potential (at Seton Hall), but being a headcase prevented him from becoming more in the pros.

It's funny because anytime Greene comes back downcourt after another miss, Jimmy doesn't say anything. Boeheim has lost his mind
smh.gif
. Need to come outstrong here....

Ya'll see that G-Town dude smooching his broad after that Hoya basket? The hell....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom