Cushioning

I prefer shoes with max air in the heel and zoom air in the forefoot.

It really depends on what type of feel you need for your style of play.

I prefer shoes with max air in the heel and zoom air in the forefoot.

It really depends on what type of feel you need for your style of play.

What an amazing question.  Ignore the idea that everyone has different feet and different preferences.  Ignore the idea that certain cushioning systems work well for lighter people and certain cushioning systems work well for heavier people.  Ignore the idea that everyone company uses different cushioning devices to fit different needs.   Let's just keep going with the mindless and extremely over-generalized questions, please?

What an amazing question.  Ignore the idea that everyone has different feet and different preferences.  Ignore the idea that certain cushioning systems work well for lighter people and certain cushioning systems work well for heavier people.  Ignore the idea that everyone company uses different cushioning devices to fit different needs.   Let's just keep going with the mindless and extremely over-generalized questions, please?

Has anyone tried switching air bags? I mean, can you put a forefoot zoom bag from another shoe to a Hyperdunk, Hyperize or KBIV?

I'd love to swithc my KBIV's lunar to zoom even if I have to do it myself!

Has anyone tried switching air bags? I mean, can you put a forefoot zoom bag from another shoe to a Hyperdunk, Hyperize or KBIV?

I'd love to swithc my KBIV's lunar to zoom even if I have to do it myself!

Back
Top Bottom