Custom Large Mousepad for $1 - Free Shipping !!

How many have ya'll ordered?
It's 1 per account...anybody made multiple accounts tho?
nerd.gif
They IP track each user. They make sure to let you know that in an email after you make an order. They had some pretty severe punishments for it

They IP track each user. They make sure to let you know that in an email after you make an order. They had some pretty severe punishments for it
sick.gif

Feds out here over some damn mouse pads.
But it makes sense, they give you a new code for yourself after your purchase. So you could make an account and buy one, then make another account and buy one using the code they just gave you. Each purchase made using your code sends $1 to your paypal/bank account. So its basically free mouspands then making money off of that. They could lose a great deal of money from that

Maybe... :Lol
That's an awesome pic, I figured it'd be something sonic related 
tongue.gif

Mine shipped out yesterday, that was pretty quick for a custom screenprint
Yup, the site is pretty quick with their work.
Not sure which to choose...
Can't go wrong with either but I like the second one!
Y'all making me angry at mine.
mean.gif

Can't wait for that shipping email.
It's on it's way! You guys are lucky being in the US, I'm sure it'll take much longer to cross the border into Canada.
Just got this one...
Good choice. It looks like the pic has high DPI for a good quality print.

Loving the selection guys, keep em coming after you order!

Last edited:
Whenever I try making one, I'll click on add to cart, and a window pops up saying "1 low dpi" and that I can't continue. Anybody know how to correct that?

Whenever I try making one, I'll click on add to cart, and a window pops up saying "1 low dpi" and that I can't continue. Anybody know how to correct that?
1 Low DPI (dots per inch) means the software believes the image doesn't have sufficient pixels to be printed, meaning the quality of the image might not look great.

Sometimes you can get away with refreshing the page and re-scaling the image, but unfortunately once an image has been uploaded on the computer; there's no way to increase it's DPI. 

Another method I tried was re-scaling the image as small as possible (or at least until the little hazard alert on the Add to Cart button goes away) and then slowly increase it's dimensions.

Last edited:
But it makes sense, they give you a new code for yourself after your purchase. So you could make an account and buy one, then make another account and buy one using the code they just gave you. Each purchase made using your code sends $1 to your paypal/bank account. So its basically free mouspands then making money off of that. They could lose a great deal of money from that
One of my co-workers got caught ordering a second mousepad and his entire order was cancelled. (he used a different email/credit card/address)

I placed my order on Tuesday and just got my shipping email. Can't believe how fast they made it. Thought that this would take like a month or something. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom