CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

Wow that's incredible...

Would love to do a pair of my Columbia's, and especially my Royal Blue Foams
smile.gif

sthebest wrote:
I already had this idea and did it already

STHEBEST .... WOW homie. NICE WORK. Thanks for sharing.
pimp.gif

If I only knew you could do such a thing I would of FOR SURE copped a few pairs and sent them your way.

THIS SHOULD BE BUMPED OR ARCHIVED UNTIL sthebest GETS THAT VID UP...EVEN ON A BEAT PAIR OF REG KICKS...I ALREADY ORDERED TWO PACKS OF RIT DYE AND IM ANXIOUS LOL

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by 2shady4blaze

Yo STHEBEST,

You need sunlight for this to work with the seaglow or just put it on for 10-15 min with no sunlight?
im thinkin with sunlight because thats how it works w/ regular seaglow

i wouldn't mind getting a pair of the original columbia's and trying this i found a pair deadstock for $250 now too much yellowing either.

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

Yo STHEBEST,

You need sunlight for this to work with the seaglow or just put it on for 10-15 min with no sunlight?

you dont need sunlight. the seaglow is just to open the pores as much as possible to allow the soles to retain the color. I would suggest the sun if the soles are yellowing though.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

Yo STHEBEST,

you dont need sunlight. the seaglow is just to open the pores as much as possible to allow the soles to retain the color. I would suggest the sun if the soles are yellowing though.

STHEBEST...

Would I even need SeaGlow if the soles are not yellow?? Can I just do a mix of the water and powder?

wow this looks great on the anni XI. im so tempted to try this out but im scared that itll dye a part that i dont want to be dyed haha.

Heres the tutorial as promised. Enjoy
wink.gif

Please excuse the attire..I was chillin at home when I made the tutorial.

yoyo STHEBEST, you cover the whole shoe at once, or should we do little segments of the shoe like you did in the video? of yeah is ur RIT DYE royal blue???
i'm also thinking about doing my raging bull red V's sole red  
devil.gif

great job sthebest.

i did a seaglow tutorial last year and it worked really well on my retro columbia XI's. if you're interested, you can search for the thread, i think i titled it "seaglow works" or something. I'm definitely going to apply another coat of seaglow with some royal blue powder dye. thanks man!! great lookin' out!

great tutorial sthebest! thanks for sharing this with all of us. it is greatly appreciated!! i will try this very soon!

S/O TO sthebest FOR THE TUTORIAL...IT WAS ACTUALLY EXACTLY WHAT YOU POSTED IN THE DIRECTIONS B4 LOL...JUST ORDERED MY SEA GLOW...GOT ABOUT 5 PAIRS TO WORK ON

Dyed my space jams last night without the seaglow...... just RIT Royal Blue and Water.

VERRRRRY FRRRRESH all I can say is be extremely careful with the midsole!!!!

I taped mine up with blue painters tape and went to work.

I'm wearing them now def looks alot better than the old foggy clear IMHO

Originally Posted by sthebest

Heres the tutorial as promised. Enjoy
wink.gif

Please excuse the attire..I was chillin at home when I made the tutorial.

Thanks for the totorial!!! I will be trying this on my anniversary 11's soon....

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Dyed my space jams last night without the seaglow...... just RIT Royal Blue and Water.

VERRRRRY FRRRRESH all I can say is be extremely careful with the midsole!!!!

I taped mine up with blue painters tape and went to work.

I'm wearing them now def looks alot better than the old foggy clear IMHO
Can you post pics of them??? Really interested in seeing how the soles look without the use of seaglow... thanks

Back
Top Bottom