Customizing Questions

Hi, I'm new to the custom scene and Niketalk. But I have a few questions. First does Angelus paint work on all materials? Because I have dunks I'm working on and the tongue is nylon and I'd like to color it, if that paint won't work what would you suggest? Also I'd like to color the inside what should I use on that to where it won't leave color on socks and stuff. Thanks!

no, it would crack like hell on that material. you would need some way of dying it. maybe a bleach to begin with, i'm not sure exactly since i've only done painting on midsoles and leather.

i really doubt it. it will either be too thin and the colour not strong, or thick and subject to cracking.

Sorry I can't help you with this one. I've never owned any foams or hyperfuse so I'm unfamiliar with those materials.

Can anyone tell me what colors I need to mix to make the candy cane color on the air jordan 14s. Please help me out if possible and if you know how much to mix to get the right color would be even better. Im using up all my paint trying to get the correct color and can't get it. Thanks to whoever helps out!

Back
Top Bottom