"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

hit the mall today for the first time in a while and they were $150 at DTLR i think

true blues already on sale for 189.99 there too although that's not really a "sale" to me lol

you guys still seeing CM's for 80-90 bones???

i want a pair bad af. 2 pairs if possible so i can hoop in one. Cheapest I'm seeing is 139

Have not heard, but has anyone had any troubles with these midsoles paint cracking/chipping?

Have not heard, but has anyone had any troubles with these midsoles paint cracking/chipping?

If they're the same midsole and paint like the true blue 3 Nike air then then you'll have no issues. I have worn my TB3 around 30+ times since they dropped, even played a little outdoor ball in them and there are no issues.

It seems like the 2016 pairs of the midsole problems have been fixed. I would assume same goes for the 4's as well. But haven't worn my 2016 pair in a while to give a definitive answer.

Last edited:
Footlocker SAVE20. I'm not paying tax/shipping though. About $135.

Last edited:
So for those who have been wearing these can you comment on how the all white midsole is holding up? Any paint chipping?

So far no paint chipping on mine. I've worn them about 8 times all day each time. Definitely an all day shoe.

yah after tax and shipping, it goes back up to ~$140 so I had to pass

especially after missing out at Shiekhs for ~$90 :smh: $140 just seems too high still

Last edited:
Just copped at FNL for $119 shipped. Hate how FNL charges for shipping on any decent shoe, but after seeing some on feet reviews I decided it was worth my WC reward. Honestly was so-so when these dropped. But after holding these at my local NEX last month and feeling that buttery leather, I told myself I would cop if they went on a decent discount. 

Holding out hope that these keep dropping as they seemed to sit for a while :nerd: , if I can get for close to $100 shipped/out the door I'll pull the trigger as they seem like a decent quality retro and simple enough colorway..

So far no paint chipping on mine. I've worn them about 8 times all day each time. Definitely an all day shoe.

Thank you. I'm gonna use these as donors for my 2001 black/cements.

Last edited:
Can be had on Eastbay for $120
Code "get20"
Looks like free shipping
Might pull the trigger

Never thought that 3's would go on sale, never mind as low as $120

and like others, I also want to wait and see if they go lower.  and I love 3's!

Had to do it for 118. Not very fond of white mid soles, the leather makes up for it.

Back
Top Bottom