D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

This is the first time in awhile that I've been excited about a sneaker release. I live in South Carolina and my Finish Line is getting 45 packages. We get them in this Tuesday according to our stock guy, so I'll probably take pictures.

Most likely, I'll buy 3 packages. One to wear, one to keep DS, and one to sell to an Nt'er who needs them. So, if you're serious, get at me via inbox if you need a size and we might be able to work something out.

Please no lowball offers.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
things are looking good for me...i just wanted the 6s and looks like theyll be up for sale here shortly in abundance!!!

I AM SERIOUSLY CONSDIERING GETTIN A CREDIT CARD JUST FOR THIS Shhh...anyone kno the best CC companys? Capital ONe stays sending me "Platiunm" info. But i'm not gassed, its watever

PLus, if ur gonna camp go BUMMY, dont wear ur "hottest fit" and stay far awaya from WDYW post til February lol....no seriously

ANisoul...never realized ur a girl lol...i was like DAMN this dde got a tiny @#%$ foot! And ur class of 06? thought u just started. I like the sig but its too long, ur ognna get warned to shorten it (5line limit)

TU!

Everyones got nice pics, but dont take anymore, its breakin my heart. :frown:
frown.gif

Someone get me a job and i'll cop em w/ my brother's card, cuz then i KNOW i can repay

unless wifey sees my despair and feels like she should :evil:
devil.gif
...i'd feel @#%$ up tho :frown:
frown.gif

this thread sucks i hate EVERYONE!!! @#%$ U!!! < 8)
glasses.gif

So many people saying there gonna sell packs.But how many are really gonna get there hands on the shoe? I know I got atleast two extra packs coming my way and the two I allready have.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
So many people saying there gonna sell packs.But how many are really gonna get there hands on the shoe? I know I got atleast two extra packs coming my way and the two I allready have.

my spot promised me at least 3 on tomorrow

Everyone thats planning to get theirs in Footlocker....Camp-out! My connect told me that they will start selling these very early before 6 am. My connect told me their got in 3 cases and already sold to some employees. BTW, I'm talking about Roosievelt Field on Long Island. Good Luck to all hoping to cop.

Yea no 1 answered era's question y does that card with the XI have the J O R D A N writin on the laceholders?

Quote:
Everyone thats planning to get theirs in Footlocker....Camp-out! My connect told me that they will start selling these very early before 6 am. My connect told me their got in 3 cases and already sold to some employees. BTW, I'm talking about Roosievelt Field on Long Island. Good Luck to all hoping to cop.

so its confirmed at Footlocker in Roosevelt Field? cause i was thinkin about goin there

i got ATLEAST 2 packs coming to me.. i will probly getting more.. so if anyone needs hit me up with ue size...
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

not hard to figure out. they were obviously made when jb planned on using the lettering down the eyelets. and jb didnt want to, or was too cheap to make new booklets.

I live in Arizona and it looks like theres only 1 store in the whole state getting them, it seems like so many people are going to have no problem picking up several packs. I so so so so wish it was easier to get If anyone could PLEASE help me out with getting a pack it would be appreciated. PM me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

What's up with the carbon? i've seen all black and black/gold carbon so far...does this mean there are two different carbon versions out???

can someone please post the product # for eastbay again I remember reading it on one of the pages but I can't seem to find it

i never really camped out at an indoor mall before, so i don't really know how it works. for all you guys that have, does everyone just start booking it to their stores once the mall entrance open? If so, do you guys think there should be a sign in sheet so that we don't lose our places in line or is there really no point in camping out as long as you could run fast?

Back
Top Bottom