D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Im lucky if i get 1 pack dropping $400 looks very tempting right now
Benjamin Franklin I adore you it ain't about money baby Ignore you

anyone in the NEW JERSEY, RUTGERS, NEW BRUNSWICK AREAwan meet up? im gonna be driving to either woodbridge or menlo or u kno any places let me know hit met up at gotenk200@aol.com
Hova The G0d MC

At least be glad you have a shot at getting a pack close to retail. The nearest urban account to me is like 300 miles away. :\
ohwell.gif

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

does anybody know of any places that the dmp will be available in NEW JERSEY.....mainly in Jersey City, NJ.....if so could you let me know.....i gotta feeling FOOTACTION in Newport Mall will have them because they had the black & green 13s....but just let me know if anybody has any info....thanx

Sometimes I don't understand NT...

One hand you've got people complaining about JB limiting the shoes and not producing enough pairs...BUT, a majority of the people on here love "exclusivity" and clamor to have something nobody else has, no matter the cost

You finally got your wish, and 3/4 of the people can't handle it.
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

Since my e-bay seller post about the people straling my pictures was locked with no reason read this bullcrap from one "Legit seller" zebraboo21 item number(7213635302) had to say
Quote:
first of all i didnt steal your pictures. i found them on google. 2nd of all you did not tag them so you have no proof theyre yours. 3rd of all even if they are yours whats the big deal with using them? i mean seriously my feedback is legit and its not like i sell factory variants or rip people off. basically youre just being a picture nazi. i dont understand what is so horrible about using your pics that you have to come at me swearing at me and stuff like that. i dont have time to deal with children like you. so ill just contact ebay and have them take care of you
WHERE ON GOOGLE I MYSELF DID A PICTURE SEARCH WITH DIFFERENT WORDS LOOKING FOR MY PICTURES.I TOLD HIM GO TO NIKETALK AND LOOK AT THIS POST.SEE THE THE SCREEN NAME AND THE DAT THE PICTURE WAS PUT UP.
Quote:
picture nazi
AT LEAST THIS GUY COMES UP WITH ORIGINAL LIES.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

guaranteed 3 pairs 4 sale this weekend. Buy it now $600, contact me if your interested.
I got the hood on smash evreybody know that i'm good for the Ca$h you ain't got to ask around nucca!

i heard ntsf got five ppl camped out is that ture? if so dam some ppl need a life
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

Quote:
One hand you've got people complaining about JB limiting the shoes and not producing enough pairs...BUT, a majority of the people on here love "exclusivity" and clamor to have something nobody else has, no matter the cost
CAMERON iS RIGHT I am sure he remembers about 2 years ago all everybody was saying on niketalk in the jordan section "why dont nike make exclusive shoes" bla bla bla well it allways takes big companys like nike time to listen to there core customers like us and they are doing just that starting with the jordan 2 melo shoes.I am not gonna count the nubuck 12 package.Because nike/jordan brand screwed us big time with that package with the ugly hat and hoody nobody wanted by hitting most of the each cost mom and pop stores with that shoe later minus the ugly hat and hoody.But nike did come through with last year with both laser 4's and the other lifestyle jordan shoes that where released and this beautiful package.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

I wont let you down baby j when paying if you can get me a size 9 please:smile: I also have a good ebay account. Thanks!!

Baby J how much for a sz 13?
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

FROM THE DEFING MOMENTS BOOKLET
Quote:
IN THE COURSE OF A TRULY GREAT ATHLETIC CAREER,THERE ARE THOES RARE MOMENTS FROZE IN TIME,THAT CAPTURE THE ATHLETE'S COURAGE INNER CHARACTER AND WILLTO WIN.IN THE UNIQUE AND ILLUSTRIOUS CARRER OF MICHAEL JORDAN,THOSE MOMENTS ARE AT ONCE RECOGNIZABLE,BUT MORE IMPORTANTY,THEYHAVE BECOME INDELIBLY LINKED TO OUR COLLECTIVE MEMORY OF HOW GREATNESS ITSELF IS DEFINED.TWO SUCH DEFINING MOMENTS ARE HIGHLIGHTED HERE IN THE FIRST OF THIS SERIES:HIS FIRST AND HIS FOURTH CHAMPIONSHIP,THE LATTER OF WHITCH WAS WON ON FATHERS DAY,FOLLOWING HIS FIRST RETIREMENT,BEYOND HIS ENDURING LEGACY AS THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME,MJ CONTINUES TO INSPIRE US TO WORK HARDER,TO BE UNCOMPROMISING AND TO POSSESS RIGHTEOUS AMBITION IN REACHING OUR GOALS.UNTIMATELY,IT IS THIS COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE THAT WILL DEFINE THE MOMENT FOR ALL OF US.
my own quote
Quote:
AND MAKE US BUY MORE JORDAN BRAND SNEAKERS
this first quote is by the first picture in the foldout booklet
Quote:
YOUR FIRST IS ALWAYS SPECIAL:MJ'S FIRST CHAMPINSHIP AGAINST THE MIGHTY LA DYNASTY OF THE 80'S
this second quote is by the second picture in the foldout booklet
Quote:
THE FOURTH CHAMPIONSHIP WON ON FATHER'S DAY 1996 AS A TRIBUTE TO MJ FATHER JAMES JORDAN
i hope you all can enjoy this package like i do.

Quote:
AND MAKE US BY MORE JORDAN BRAND SNEAKERS

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ah man 160 your just too much bro. :lol:
laugh.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

160 how many post on this theard do you have since revealign the world you have the pack? And i think i know where your spot is but i wotn blow it up.

thanks for all of the picz NT'ers, im jus waitin for my chance to grab my packs, i've always been a fan of MJ before the sneakers, and this package which incorporates the legacy of MJ and the legacy of the sneakers is a must have, i think some people, not all, are actually not appreciating what the kickz are commemorating here, despite of all the marketing and hype nike is trying to create

Back
Top Bottom