D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
We should make a list of locations and the numbers they are getting...

I honestly find it dumb how people are saying post your spots. Why would you want to risk your chance of getting the pack? Its not hard. Go to FA,FTL,FNL or Champs.com and go to the store locator. Type in your area code and call each store. Then make sure you know how to get there. Then line up or camp out or whatever you want to do. It isnt hard to find where to buy a pair. And if your gonna say were here to help everyone out, remember you dont need a NT username to read post. Therefore you might think a few NTers are figuring out about your location but a bunch of people who just look around the site could too. Then your gonna have to camp out for a bunch of hours instead of just going to the store a hour early

And if someone says they know a spot send them a PM asking nicely about there spot dont get mad if someones saying they know a spot but they arent posting it. If 160s pictures ended up on ebay the same day what makes you think that people arent waiting for you to blow up a spot so they know a place to cop.
Looking for Vs size 11 or 11.5
Jonny207@yahoo.com

^ yeah removing the letters was a good idea there are fakes all over ebay that still have the letters
I hold a mic like I'm Gail Sails
Hoppin' over chairs like O.J., my rushin' yards
depend, how the meter spray
Happy wife-beater day, don't touch my, cheeba hay
Get off my D-I, then go C the K's

My normal place is selling for $30 over retail. This sucks...BUT..they will sell out if I wait. They only got a few pairs....I hate when stores do that, and now my store is doing it. Idiots.

But..I am not going to pay double later on eFake. Damn....

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

Well here are all the pics you could ever need...Taken from ebay

dmp1.jpg

dmp2.jpg

dmp3.jpg

dmp4.jpg

dmp5.jpg

dmp6.jpg

dmp7.jpg

dmp8.jpg

dmp9.jpg

dmp10.jpg

dmp11.jpg

dmp12.jpg

dmp13.jpg

dmp14.jpg

dmp15.jpg

dmp16.jpg

dmp17.jpg

dmp18.jpg

dmp19.jpg

dmp20.jpg

dmp21.jpg

dmp22.jpg

dmp23.jpg

dmp24.jpg

dmp25.jpg

dmp26.jpg

dmp27.jpg

dmp28.jpg

dmp29.jpg

dmp30.jpg

dmp31.jpg

dmp32.jpg

-Marc

I found this pic and its probably going to be like this come Saturday when the first hypebeast gets murked over a pair of Jordans.

outofreach.jpg

[/center][/b]

^Perfection.
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

Just an F.Y.I

I am only permitted to send 5 private messages per day.

These are ezboards rules for non ez-supporter members.

There are reasons why I will not put a charge from ez board on my credit card - so I am limited.

I will try to reply to most people by the end of the week in regards to the DMP. If you do not hear from me.It is because the packages I do have will be already spoken for.

- One last thing. I will only talk price through PM. I do not wish to "low-ball" or undercut anybody doing their re-seller thing on here. The same would be said if, If I quoted a price and some of you thought it is too high in $ amount.

damn jo. those dmp's are sex for my eyes
ds heineys size 10 for your 2 size 10.5/11 DMP packs. get at me
if i was a shoe, id be sellin off the rack/and i aint a kangaroo but i got ninjas on my sack

It's like listening to a bunch of women I swear.

If I were a Sign Language Translator I would be tired as hell.

This should be one of those releases, where instead of people complaining about what other's already have or what pictures people are showing.. they should be appreciative.

No reason to be jealous if your envious. We should be helping each other organize coast to coast in order to get the DMP. Sounds Corny.. but others are willing to help, and instead of calling them out about playing favorites.. be nice.. gain a friend which is gaining a connection.

The world is about Networking..and alot of you guys work against yourselves when it comes to these things. It's not NT member against NT member.

If everyone is after the same thing.. help one another.. not hate on each other. I know for a fact that 160 and others like him have done what they need to do to get the connections they have...and guess what.....? him paying $1200 for his packs isn't much of a hook.. but at least he got them.

Would I pay that.. HECK NO.. but they are worth more to him than they are to me....but I am sure..if there were no hate towards 160 and guys like him.. they ALL would be willing to help you out who don't.

I haven't met HALF the guys here on NT, that I have talked to on the phone or emailed with, but have gained valuable connections and friendships... just from kickin the willy bo bo with them.

Try it... sometimes not being an A-Hole can work for you and not against you.

Good luck to everyone this weekend. If what I said offended you, it was probably meant for you.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

lmao at that pic :rofl:
roll.gif

its sad though that possibly things could get that crazy saturday that excessive force could be needed.

[text] That's how I roll[/text]]

speak the truth...in line with that, does anyone know about 12.5's one way or another???

if i'm a true 12.5, should I go for a 12 or 13 in the DMP?

air bursts in 13 feel great, penny 1 retros in 13 too big.

thanks everyone.

^Exactly!!!, Yall people who IMed me the past few days, yall already know what It is on Friday. I'll see yall there.
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

Quote:
If 160s pictures ended up on ebay the same day what makes you think that people arent waiting for you to blow up a spot so they know a place to cop.
Very true if you know where to buy a packs.KEEP IT TO YOURSELF because when I say we (The OFFICAL members that post) There are more then us out here.Plus one more thing not to be mean But people please please please stop e-mail me with offer less then $550.00 I am paying a arm and a leg for my packs.People telling me "All I have is $340.00" I am sorry but I cant help you.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

damn son those pics have now made me even more impatient than i already was before Jesus these are the nicest Jordans since i don't know i wish i could buy 3 packs, 1 to rock, 1 to just keep almost like a commerative item and 1 to sell.

DAMMNNNNNNNN yo, seeing those pics are really giving me butterflys in my stomach, no lie.

21 More Pages and this will officially be the largest post in Niketalk HISTORY :wow:
eek.gif

CAUTION*​

RockDeep props to ya.
True words

help a brotha out we all wants the same thing

props to all who posted pics.

[text] That's how I roll[/text]]

i know that the footlocker i'm goin to is limiting on per person and imma have a 10 and a 10.5 fasho so hit me up with offers. i already got one for 500 so if you want em bad send me an email. LVLA@uci.edu

Yeah my spot is prob going to charge either 400 or 450 for the pack - 400 is my limit.

BabyJ thx for the info on the 'possibility' of upcoming/future packs.....but man, SMH at the stress this causes just to cop two pairs of classic kicks....
FLINTGREY

I just wanna give BIG props to babyj. thanks a lot for all the info and stuff. good luck to everyone.

how much do you think these will resell for??im asking cuz i might want to buy a sencond package later on next month when i have some more money

rock deep much respect to you bro. i see a lot of kids getting jelous because someone else picked up pairs before they did. it's sad, and whats even sadder is that were all into the same thing.........kicks!
just be patient and friendly, that goes a long way. c'mon get it together.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Back
Top Bottom