D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
What time is midnight Central in my time zone?

Man, this place is full of ignorant Mofo's!!!

If you don't know your time zone then you don't deserve the shoes.

Alot of people my way dont know alot about this, well they do but there like yo you heard about those 2 jordans coming out i wanna get the 11's.. sum ppl in NC dont know u hafta buy the pack lol so i hope alot of people show up short expecting 2 just buy 1 :evil:
devil.gif

This is not going to be an easy pack to get for me. I live here in the Valley, CA, and all stores around me doesn;t have it at all. They might be BS'in me but I called about 15-20 stores and no one has it. Eastbays my only choice if I don't want to pay over retail. I guess this is a lot more limited than I expected.
====================================
E-mail: BlueWindScar@hotmail.com == MySpace
It's the old Days.
The bad days.
The all or nothing days.​

Even though I'm assuming Boilermaker X is from West Lafayette :x
sick.gif
, I'm pretty sure he meant that post as a joke guys.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

^^ I guess you didn't catch that he was being sarcastic in his post
_________________________________________________________________​
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

Like I said before, for $600+shipping. I am trying to do some more legwork to obtain another 30-70 packs, my connects are working very hard for me.
Need Laser IV's? I got 'em!!!! Size 8.5, 11 and 12. All DS, hit me up-craigface1@yahoo.com if interested.

Alright this thread is just too fast but can anyone help a neighbour from Australia in getting this pack? PM me if you can, thank you in advance. Good luck getting yours

Quote:
If you don't know your time zone then you don't deserve the shoes.

ROFL

I've read pretty much every page of this post and thats not the half of it.
I means its really not that hard to find a spot, but since this fool club exit blew up a bunch of spots in Queens I'll be driving around L.I. and BK in the coming days to try and find a secure spot w/ solid numbers.

So In Other Words: Don't blow up spots except the ones that are well known, youll be helping yourself and others in doing so.
Just Keep It REAL

Yo Rock, what up. I know u dont know me, I dont know u, but im out in mongomery county and gotta have the dmp. u know any spots out here gettin em? I work like 70 hrs a week and cant get out to holla at peeps, and even tho i aint got many posts, i got many j's. Help me out if u can dawg, thanks. Oh yeah, e-mail me at corwinpena@yahoo.com

i live in nyc, and im finding it harder and harder to aquire them. Ive looked all over and none of the spots i went to said they got em yet. Im gonna check byt he end of wednesday. And try my footlockers once again.

if anyone could tell me of any spots in la thats gettin the dmp id really appreciate it... i was planning on campin out at ntla but now theyre raffling out the packs. thanks
[b

Quote:
Yo Rock, what up. I know u dont know me, I dont know u, but im out in mongomery county
You may want to check the DC/VA/MD forum for spots in Mo County...

I am not sure of where to go out there...but I am sure some of the guys in that forum can point you in the right direction.

Good Luck
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Alotta stores is bsing.

Every store in this mall i called up has the DMP, except footaction. Funny thing is, they had the alts, ice X's, etc.

Im pretty shure "no we're not getting the package J's" was a nice way of saying "all of our greedy employees bought the stock up"

shoes are done really nicely...smell good too lol and especially the gold box is very nice! if u guys dont wanna wake up early or line up lol hit me up..more pics for viewing pleasure..

126958147.jpg

126958144.jpg

126958140.jpg

126958133.jpg

126958121.jpg

126958119.jpg

126958111.jpg

AIM- Screech5511
E-MAIL- Screech5511@yahoo.comMaybe I got what you want... [url=http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=screech5511&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1]cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=screech5511&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1[/url]

just wanted to say good luck to all and how very very happy i'am to work at the NES here in my home state. good luck to all.
"We Cannot Be Sure Of Having Something To Live For, Unless We Are Willing To Die For It."
-Che Guevara-

dammnn i need to come up wit $300 in less than 5 days and i dont got a job... i got 2 pairs of the infared 90's 9.5 and 10 but i ordered them offline from finishline with a credit card will i be able to return them to finishline and get my money back? oh yea and i got the reciept

Back
Top Bottom