D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

aye does anyone know if serramonte in daly city .. if which stores are gettin themm .. and how many packs?
"I see she wearing them jeans that show her butt crack
My girls can't wear that why that's where my stash at"- lil wayne

No actual pics...and these aren't even out yet...AND LOOK HOW LONG THIS POST IS!! This will be crazy when they relly come out....

Welp, looks like some stores will be selling each shoe for $200each instead of the $300 package. I heard from a few store owners. Just a heads up. And they should be hitting the NYC streets sooner than the 28th. :wink:
wink.gif

ONE1

I know a store in brooklyn thats goona have them tomorrow.It's gonna be alot more then retail or what I wanna pay.I know that for a fact.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 -LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) (The 13's are deadstock) SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

^^^^^well maybe you can reveal this spot then since it apparently has no importance to you.

Wow look at all these nyc, philly, jersey and LA peeps!! 80+ pages and im the only one from michigan/ detroit on here representin!!! This is going to be a piece of cake, i feel sorry for everyone else. This is going to be an easy release for me to cop, detroit is to stuck on air force ones :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
If u want to get a pack for sure i would come to detroit! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]​

Quote:
^^^^^well maybe you can reveal this spot then since it apparently has no importance to you
If you are talking to me.You wanna pay $1,000.00 for a package I'll hook you up.This is the same place I paid $600.00 for a pair of laser 4's 2 weeks before release.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 DEADSTOCK BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

I work at the finishline in Augusta, GA and we're getting only 44 pkgs. Its gonna be a mess....If anyone wants to shoot me $550 then i'll getcha your sz. and ship overnight w/ insurance. I havent done any deals on here yet but send me a msg and i'll hitcha w/ my cell # and work # so you know i'm GTG. Or you can check out softballfans.com and check the sales feedback...I've done tons of softball deals on there under the same s/n.

thanks babyj..nice to know the price that retailers get...and nice to know that JB is trying to get retailers to stick to msrp.

Back
Top Bottom