D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Hey unfortunately for me I will be out of the country when the DMP drops. Does anyone know what time Eastbay will be listing them?? 12AM EST?? on the 28th?? Also how long i.e. minutes hours do you think a person would have to cop them on-line at Eastbay??

Thanks! Sorry if these ?'s were previously posted.

Quote:
Beside Blends, NT LA, Undefeated and Fox Hills Mall are there any others spots in LA County Near the Boarder of Orange County getting the DMP? Even in Orange County? Anyone heard if WSS is getting these? <-----I have not gotten a response from them yet any help besides eastbay.com would be helpful.
You may want to try SoleGer (Whittier), or Proper (Long Beach), but I'm sure if these places are getting them (and I haven't called either place for myself, so I don't know), there will be a LOT of people waiting/camping for them. You may also want to try Shiekh shoes in some of the malls, there are a LOT of them around, but again, I don't know if they are receiving them or not, but they get most all the Js. The one in Fox Hills had the Black Lazer 4s.
Mama say, tuck your chain son, they'll take it.
Then I hit her with one of them steel faces.
Like, I'll be damned Mama, they know who I am Mama.
I'm still your little boy, but to them I'm the MAN, Mama.
-WAYNE-

Quote:
Word I would pay that much right now.Anything more is O.D.
...??? Hmmm, but you would pay $600 for a pr of laser IV's? You are totally full of it. I think you should head over to Transit, better yet, Michael K (in the basement...you know the joint...your kinda place) and ask for the Laser IV special...they'll give it to you minus the vaseline. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

While I was placing an order over the phone through Eastbay the other day, I asked them a few questions about the DMP release...

They will release at 12:00am CT.

You cannot call ahead of time and keep the operator on the phone for 10-20-30 however many minutes until the release time passes.

All the operators will have a link right on their homepage on their computers so you will not have to wait for them to search for it by name or description or style or anything like that.

Then I asked her if there were any secret phone numbers that automatically bypass the waiting system that I could call and she said no, at least I tried?
All of ya'll wear his kicks, but how many of you can actually say you met THE MAN?

Thank you NT for banning the word "rape"

Yo good research KG21. much appreciated, i am trying for an eastbay pair and if i dont get that im gonna hit up the stores, it should be pretty easy to get a pair here in central illinois.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collection Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

Thanks for the update's as always
[size=-3][color=33CCFF]Dunk SB-Hemps(12)|[color=FF3300]Dunk SB-Pigeons(13)[/color]|Dunk SB-Unkle Dunkles(13)|[color=3399FF]Jordan 2 [/color][color=FFFF00]Melo(10.5)[/color]|[color=FF0000]Jordan IV - Blk/Red-1999(10)[/color]|[color=FF0000]Jordan 8 low - Blk/Red(11)[/color]|[color=FF0000]Jordan 8 Mid Blk/Red-OG(10)[/color]|[color=FF0000]Jordan 8 Mid Wh/Red(11)[/color]|Jordan 9 Flint Grey(12)|[color=33CCFF]Jordan XI Mid Columbia(11)[/color]|[color=FF0000]Jordan XVII(13)[/color]|[color=996600]Euro AF 1 - Cinder 2002(12)[/color]|[color=3366FF]Air Trainer Escape(12.5)[/color]|[color=3300FF]Air DT Max(11.5)[/color]
[ B/S Thread ] [ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme@earthlink.net ] [ Make $$$ Just reading e-mails ] [ Free PSP ][/size][/color]

Quote:
kicks-r-us has them on pre-order now!! ive just ordered!

Well...for those who want them early and pay a "little bit" more over retails:

its crazy how people are willing to pay more than $500 for the set, the most I would pay is $400, thats just my 2 cents......I should be getting my pair today or tomorrow, I will post some pictures as soon as they are available...
Jordans For SALE Need OG XII Taxi's SZ 9.5 or 10

Just ordered my 10.5 off Kicks-R-Us....

Enjoy the lines and calling Eastbay every 5 seconds guys. :D
happy.gif

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Quote:
Michael K (in the basement...you know the joint...your kinda place) and ask for the Laser IV special...they'll give it to you minus the vaseline

:rofl:
roll.gif

Hype Beast has ate niketalk with people paying upwards of
$600 for the DMP. I don't even want to talk about what i've seen on ebay

i just got great news... all my mom and pops are getting fsr and my fl... so ill be having no problems and im getting like 4 packs. so holla people
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz
FOR SALE- DUNK SB PUSHEAD SZ 11 & TWO SZ 12 175SHIPPED

great info babyj just took a load off my back hopefully they dont charge the 350+ they are planning on charging around my way
[/url]​

I don't feel like readin 90 pages, so if anyone from Philly knows if Ubiq, Prime Sports, Sneaker Villa, etc. will get these? PM me if you know anywhere that's sellin them early. I don't wanna camp.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

what time will they be released on eastbay? if its been asked already my bad not gonna ready every page, also can u reserve these at footaction if u a gold card member?
H-TOWN, Texas Home of the Drank

i havent seen many people from florida on this one. a few from miami and a few from flroida i believe but not many. oh yeah....i'm not going to florida mall (and i wear a size 12) :lol:
laugh.gif
anybody in here from jacksonville, florida???

Back
Top Bottom