D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

hey BABYJ or JM or anyone who knows for sure, did JB do anything to help stop yellowing with those tinted soles?

^^^YES IT IS..THEY SHOULDNTVE MADE IT SO DAMN LIMITED...THEY COULDVE MADE IT 100 PACKS PER STORE AND THEY WOULD STILL SELL OUT...

LOL, I just got off the phone with a few of my contacts at the mom and pop stores around my area and they are going to sell these packs around $500-$600.

deja vu... just like the blk laser IV's

Brand Jordan should be ashamed of themselves limiting these just so resellers can profit. SMH yet again at JB

so any spots that got the Alts are going to get these ?

If you Mom and Pops gonna sell for that much I wouldnt support them anymore with any other releases
I LIKE MY GIRLS LIKE I LIKE MY WEED, DIMES WITH NO SEEDS

Quote:
who got their dmp reserved? i know i did
show-off... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

where do u work?

Quote:
I cannot wait to hear that someone got murdered over a pair of shoes.
Oh :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
....word?
I wanna see ur :D
happy.gif
fter u secretly buy DMP...

:pimp:
pimp.gif

^JB/Nike won't do anything. Shop by me sold the laser IV's for $350 and you had to buy a pair of Jordan jeans and they pre-sold all the good sizes. I talked to their Nike/JB rep on the phone and he was all "I am going to pull their account....yada....yada" and what happened?? NOTHING.
Nothing here right now...

Eastbay is friend. No thugs/wannabe gang bangers online who want their shoes for free. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
guys 1 question how much u think these will hit on ebay
first week of release id say around 500-550 and prolly 600-650 in sizes 14-15 since alot of stores won't be getting them in that big.

Quote:
LOL, I just got off the phone with a few of my contacts at the mom and pop stores around my area and they are going to sell these packs around $500-$600.
im not even no thug type nigguh but if a manager did that at the store im copping, i assure you he will be getting yoked, its not even about the shoes just the principle behind it.
Quote:
are they allowed to do that? isnt against JB code of conduct or somethin?
their really not allowd to because they could essentially lose their JB Account but some greedy managers always end up breaking the rules.

Its gonna be crazy that Saturday, mad cats know about the release.

damn just 1 sz 13? i am screwed.
"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same" Rudyard Kipling

well since we are on the topic of raising the price are SB dealers allowed to sell SB's over the suggested price of 65$?
i kno it say suggested but i was just wondering

Oh man, this is gonna be sumthin. This will be the worst release ever. Even worst than the laser's and altitudes. And what makes it bad is the price tag, :rolleyes
eyes.gif
.....it does not seem to stop a sellout :\
ohwell.gif

all this trouble for some kicks |I
tired.gif

and yet i want them sooo bad. JB has to make this easier on us :\
ohwell.gif

All this talk about stores losing there contract is bull. Nothing will happen to the stores. So get over it.
[/center]

I can't wait to hear what's gonna happen in 34th Street Dr. Jays, hmm.

Good stuff my pair is reserved.
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

I am not buying this, because one, it will be almost impossible to get a sz. 14, and it is a waste of money two $125 pair of shoes does not equal up to $295...

Here's my plan...Try Eastbay at 12:00am EST and see if I get a confirmation. If I don't get one, I'm getting my @#%$ up and going to wait in my car with whoever is supposed to meet up with the rest of the Philly Shoe Heads. Hopefully, I'll have a mini-squad that we we can rotate standing on line.

Back
Top Bottom