D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

wow... im going to wait in line now.. pcee out NT
Get Your Wht/ Red 14s Reserved Here...

185 Shipped...

NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

^^^and plus how easier of target could you make yourself by doing that.nobody around my way really camped for tha laser ivs so i hope i won't have problems with these besides the price getting jacked up

BabyJ, is this what you meant by campout of the year, like you mentioned last year?? Or there's going to be another "crazy" release??

I don't know what to react on this news considering this is going to be limited, despite of "General Release" term. Well....I think a week from now would be a good time to find out if my mall is getting them.

Thanks for the news then.

Someone requested better, clearer pics of the DMP box in a post so here they are.
edited with fixed 96 side.

k30pd0.jpg

k1uoox.jpg

I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

Quote:
and in the future we will not stand for shoes that have glue stains, yellowing soles, chipping paint...

i honestly dont expect JB to address the yellowing issue

Quote:
Another thing...employees are going to get the first crack at them and that will decrease the quantity even that much more...

yes suh! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
7.5 = 1
8.0 = 1
8.5 = 1
9.0 = 2
9.5 = 2
10.0 = 2
10.5 = 3
11.0 = 2
11.5 = 1

13.0 = 1

thats what i like to see :D
happy.gif
, thank GOD im a stocker at the ONLY Finishline in Orlando thats getting it :D
happy.gif

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Truth of the matter, this release is gonna suck.

1. The altitudes went up to size 18, these go up to 15-that can't be good
2. 18 packs is nothing, I know a lot of stores that got more pairs of melos,alts,and lasers. I have a feeling that just because its not limited to urban accounts doesn't mean its not limited
3. Look at a release like playoff 12s, not limited to urban accounts, but still limited. Not to mention those shoes aren't anywhere close to jordan xis!
4. Look at past general releases such as black/red xiiis,cool grey ivs, flint xiiis. These were all general releases that sold out instantly. Not to mention prices on ebay were pretty high for a gr{the reason I didn't get the 4s)

All I'm saying is since I want these shoes, I'm going to do whatever it takes within reason to get them. If I don't get them in the store then ill just forget about them because I know these are going to soar on ebay. :frown:
frown.gif

thanks for the picture of the box.
"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same" Rudyard Kipling

Now that there is more and more people collecting J's, i might be a little harder to get em folks camped out for the lasers but oh well ill try to find my ways,
Good Luck to everbody

Thanks JB for going up to a 15 in these, so now I am going to put in my vacation for that week and find a spot in the ATL that will have them in my size and do a lil camping out for the first time!

Thanks for the pictures of the box. I have one pack on reserve and will try to get another pack. JMAdidas was right, you better have a hook up with someone in the store you plan to cop from or you might have a hard time getting these. The way things are going these days the only way to cop is to have hook-ups, because if you dont you will not get them or you will pay way over retail.

Man, I swore off of fooling around w/ JB only if it's necessary, & this is one of the 3 necessaries this year (Fire Red & Military IV's the others). It's almost gonna be like a lottery to cop a 14 or 15 off Eastbay, since we all know in advance that their server will likely get rocked around 10 minutes to midnight. I understand stopping at 13 for land retailers, but I really thought that they should've kept large #'s of 14-15 for the online retailers, since they always sell out online. The only ones that don't sell are 17's & 18's, & all they'd have to do is make those extremely limited, but I guess that's what you do to loyal customers. In the past, JB was always the friend of the big-footed customer, since we can't buy anything from the stores usually, but I guess they just forgot about us on this one |I
tired.gif

They don't about about RBJ's
They don't know about Gulfway Drive
They don't know about Louis Manor
or Carver Terrace, them boys gon' lie -
Bun B., describing the Land of The Trill, P.A.T., real live though...

GUYS PLZ RESPOND TO THIS

ight i live in coral springs (coral square mall) imma b campin out but do u think any stores will be open at 12 to sell them or should i find out what time the mall opens and gets them and like ppl said if employees are going to get the 1st crack at the dmp and there is only 18 packs @#%$ is left for us

another option i have is 2 buy off eastbay now which one do u guys think makes more sense ???

~1~

Man, this post is smoking with hype. I have some 11.5 for sale if anyone wants to skip out on the DMP..

For pics and everything else:

Email:Josh311music@yahoo.com
Aim: AJNIKE23

Let me be the first to say it:

Good luck to everybody.

This could get ugly.
"You got to do time."​

This is going to be a crazy release :wow:
eek.gif
, hopefully I can cop a pair on eastbay and get another at a store. Anyone know what time NT LV is going to open for this release?
In this shoe game, it's not what you know, it's WHO you know.

All I want is 2 sets for myself and then I will worry about more.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Back
Top Bottom