D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
the real question is what part of MA are you from?MA doesn't have tax on clothing or shoes...you getting played at from wherever you buying

Usually i buy from eastbay..It's been a while since i bought anything from the store. Guess i just never noticed. :lol:
laugh.gif

haha now the socks are going to be sold out. JB is going to push back the socks and people are going to camp out and stuff. lol

So a best friend of mine who works at the local Champs just told me that 10 of the employees are supposedly going to purchase the pack. If they are only going to get 18 that means there is only going to be 8 in certain sizes. I just hope that they will be camping out like the rest of us will be doing in front of the store on friday.Im just ready to give up on the whole DMP hype.

I know of a few stores here in DALLAS, TX carrying the DMP: anyone in here know of any OFFICIAL locations carrying it and who's camping out? hit me up

I know of very few stores here in DALLAS, TX carrying the DMP: anyone in here know of any OFFICIAL locations carrying it and who's camping out? hit me up

Quote:
Foot Locker, Champs, FA employees...

my girl works at Champs and was planning to use her discount to get me two DMP's. can someone confirm that the employee discount will be voided? any info on this will be greatly apprecieated. thanks.
NEED LIST: Hunter Dunk, Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, Tweed Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
AIM: Mistysoboy
E-Mail: Buddehrust@yahoo.com

People In Denver, Me being one of you,

Don't shop @ that mall based shoe store in Westminster.

That dude Hikes prices once he knows people want 'em.
(Laser IV's for $500) >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Wish we could boycott. :\
ohwell.gif

Niketown will be getting 36 Packs (or pairs) which is the most I've heard so far.

I would've said Aurora Malls FL, but ain't nobody jackin me for my shoes. they got uh bad history on release dates.

Just MY Info...

I have come to a conclusion....

I think WE are like the only people for the most part who are realdily waiting to spend $300 on these shoes...Most people I know who aren't members here say that they aren't going to spend that much on shoes and that it's not fair to have to buy both....So, it seems that that things are looking up

any one kno somewhere around Boston where i can get these i will go anywhere for these, need to get'em

^^^finishline in holyoke,MA is def gonna get them...i got a list of all finishline's that are getting them...now i just gotta get store #'s...not phone #..the STORE #

nike23stlouis,
I'ma probaly get to NikeTown bout 7A.M. and get in line if I can't get em on eastbay. How bout you Homie???

NO DISCOUNTS AT FOOT LOCKER, INC. THAT MEANS NO DISCOUNTS AT CHAMPS, OR FOOTACTIONS EITHER. STOP ASKING MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONFIRMED IT!

Back
Top Bottom